25

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I woke up to a phone ringing. Luciano groaned and turned over, he took his phone and answered the call.

"Yes?" his morning voice is so sexy, oh my god. "Yes, send them here to our estate I have to check them myself and then they can start working," with whom is he talking? "No I will come downstairs right away." he hung up the phone and gets up, I just noticed now that he is only in his boxers. I blush as I was looking him up and down, damn his thing is big-

I was cut off by him clearing his throat and smirking at me, he turns around and puts on some pants and a shirt. His fingers go through his hair and after one last look at me he is out of the door.

I sigh to myself and get up, ready to start my day. I don't shower because I'm too lazy, I just put on some deodorant and perfume then change myself. After just some minutes I'm ready for the day and leave our room.

As I was going down the stairs I see four people standing in front of Luciano that I didn't knew. I couldn't even see there faces as they were facing with their back my way, so I tried perking my head a bit but that didn't help.

Luciano noticed me and chuckled at my attempt, he cleared his throat making the four people turn around looking at me. There were three boys and one girl, they all smiled nicely at me. The girl had a hijab on, she looked super friendly and my hopes of getting a female person in our house makes me smile. I'm so exited, maybe because I haven't spoken to a girl in days. And I need to speak to someone who will not interrupt me or cringe at the stuff I say, I mean I only asked if they can get me some period stuff nothing more.

"Aurelia," Luciano acknowledged me, "These are Yazia," he pointed at the girl, who was smiling at me brightly. " Arthur, Gabriel and Leo" he pointed at the three boys, "They will be your new personal bodyguards." Luciano states and I look at him with my brows furrowed.

"Why do I need new ones and why even four?" I ask, the last ones let me kind of do everything I wanted so it was fun.

"Because the last ones didn't do their job properly," he pointed out. Okay maybe they didn't but it was so much fun.

"And then why four?" I ask, why do I need four when it was perfectly good with three last time.

"Because your cousin had four extremely good bodyguards for your safety and they are the most trusted, and after I saw the last ones I thought that it was better for you to have four." he sighs, "Anyways I have a meeting in a few, but I won't be back till tomorrow." He rubs his head and goes up stairs.

I turn back to them and smile, "so can we go shopping?" I ask with hopeful eyes, maybe Luciano hadn't said something to them about this.

Yazia turned towards me and smiled, "I mean it's up to you Miss,"

"Oh no don't call me Miss call me Aurelia," I smile at them and they nod, "Well then let's go."

We walk together outside, I saw that Luciano haven't already left, well I hope that he won't noticed.