20

Luciano De Luca

Luciano De Luca

"Come in" I said and one of my man came through the door and gave me the documents for the shipments of last week. He bowed his head at me and Aurelia before going outside again. I open them and curse. These aren't looking good. I read trough them and it even got worse. Why out of all the shipments had it to be one of my most important once.

I don't notice Aurelia standing besides me until I heard a Bang, and she fell onto my lap out of surprise. I grab her waist and got up and sat her back down. I got to the door and opened it slightly. I could see some of my men dropping dead on the ground.

I had to get her out of here. And don't get her hurt in anyway.

After some seconds of brainstorming what I'm gonna do, I finally ushered us both out of the office into the hallway. She was close behind me as we carefully ran down the hall to the staircase.

Footsteps echoed behind us, I tug on Aurelia's wrist a bit more to tell her that we have to walk faster.

They are here. It was time that I showed them. Show them that they messed with the wrong person. But I will only do it when Aurelia isn't with me, it's too much danger.

And just as we were about to get down to the garage, I heard someone fire a gun behind us. My first instinct was to throw myself infant of her, what I also did. Luckily the gun just stroke my shoulder so there were not going to be serious injuries.

I curse under my breath and hold my hand above the ,now new, wound to stop the blood from creeping out.

I took my gun out of my waistband and shot the man right between his eyes. I ushered Aurelia down the staircase and in the corner of my eye I could see more men running after us.

We finally made it to the garage and both hoped into the car. I quickly started the engine and we drove off to the castle.

I could see cars following us in the rearview mirror. "Shit" I cursed and drove a little faster. The cars drove a faster too and soon were directly next and behind us. "Aurelia get down" I screamed at her. She got down just in time for the first bulled to come through the glass pane.

I heard something rustle and looked down at Aurelia, who had a gun in her hands. She got up and opened the car window on her side. She quickly removed the safety pin and started to fire at the people next to us. The car drove off and slammed into a tree after she shot the driver directly in the head.

I heard a little 'yes' and then she took down the other cars following us, till she had no more bullets. Unfortunately some cars were still following us.

"Aurelia take my phone and call the first person. I can't right now." I said to her motioning to my phone which was in my pocket. She took it out and called the first person.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice asked. Damn how much does this boy have to sleep, it's only 10pm!

"Antonia we are being followed. Send someone to help us we can't take all of them out!" I said as I saw more cars coming up on the highway.

"Yea, just hold on for 2 minutes." he said and then cut off the call. I drove a little faster, till I saw four cars behind us which looked a bit familiar. They took the other cars out while driving fast behind us. After every car was taken down, we drove to the side and got out of the car. The other cars took a hold too and some of the man came out.

"Hey good to see you bro" Antonio said and gave me a bro hug, which I returned. I looked at Aurelia and then back at Antonio. "Who shot the other ones? Because I know you drove?" he asked sternly.

"It was her" I motioned to Aurelia who stood by the car looking at her feet.

"Wait really didn't know she could be so badass" he whispered. Yes she is pretty badass.

"Take Aurelia back home. I have to do something. We will be leaving to New York by 2 am. Be fucking ready because I'm not waiting." I whispered to him, he nodded.

"Aurelia go home with Antonio, I have to do something." I said to her and motioned to Luis who was standing at the open car door, smiling at her. She nodded and got into the car. I mouthed 'I'll take care' to Antonio before he hopped in after her.

I watch as the car, with her, drives of another two cars following them. Then I got into mine and started the engine, one car following me.

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I got into the car, really tired and slung into the seat. Antonio got in after me and ordered the chauffeur to get back to the castle. He looked at me and smiled.

"Luciano told me that you shot at the other cars, that's pretty badass!" He said a bit exited. "Didn't know you could do that" He then took his phone out and was busy with writing to someone. Who could that be?

Anyways I slung my head into the seat and tried to relax myself. Thinking of the things that happened just minutes ago wasn't the best thing to be honest.

I had taken a gun. And shot people with it.

I shot out of a car, like in a movie. We've been followed and attacked.

I just shot several people. I fucking killed them.

I fucking killed people who might have a family. Kids. I hate fucking kids.

You know even though I'm the daughter of the American Mafia doesn't mean that I've shot people let alone killed them.

I looked out of the window, seeing the trees on the side of the highway flying by as we speed into the night. After some time I couldn't keep my eyes open and I fell asleep.