00

THE END. 

A BIG thank you 

Hi guys, 

firstly thank you for all your support, votes and nice comments. And mostly the reads. This was not the last book, it'll at least have another one so be sure to look if I have posted it yet or not. 

How this whole story started... 

Maybe you didn't know but this story originally was created to be a royal romance, but in the end it didn't sit right with me. So I changed the whole plot, names and location, just to come up with this story. 

Her Fate, also was planned to just be one book, but now I have planned to write at least one more, to get the whole story done. 

Please also notice...

That I'll be editing this whole book, just to be sure that there aren't any grammatical mistakes, and mostly because my writing skills / style have improved. I just want to be sure that the whole story is good and not just the last three chapters, even though I personally thing they were the worst, as I just wanted to be finished with this story already and call it done.

I'm pretty sure, everyone who started to write a book on Wattpad and is on the last chapters can relate to me. If not, please tell me how, just how. And how to you have the strength or rather get the strength to write so much. Well my most important question is, where do you get your Inspiration from. 

My last words for this book... 

It's pretty snowy today, even though it was just sunny. 

And now I'm gonna write another book. 

Please look at my other social media accounts

Please look at my other social media accounts. You'll be frequently updated about your favorite books.