26

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

It has been days since I saw Luciano, nor did I hear something about him. Nobody wants to tell me, they don't even mention him around me. And when I do then they will awkwardly look at each other and come up with a different thing to talk about. It's so annoying how I'm being ignored.

I sigh as I wake up in a cold bed, with nobody who held me this night again. Maybe it was also cold, because December was starting in just as few days, but we will ignore that for know.

Today I wanted to change something on my daily routine. I wanted to do some sport and eat healthy for once, maybe even go outside if I could. If I was being honest, I tried it yesterday already and was escorted back into the estate within seconds. I couldn't even go into the garden.

I made my way towards the bathroom and showered firstly, trying to get my cold body as warm as possible. To be honest, I was freezing since Luciano wasn't at home at night and didn't held me close while sleeping.

Just as I was about to exit the en-suit, someone knocked on the door several times.

"Aurelia, WAKE UP." Yazia screeched, probably laughing her ass off at something. I smiled and made my way towards the walk-in closet. I quickly put on some clothes and walk towards the door while drying my hair with a towel.

Yazia was knocking on the door all the time, I didn't think that she could be so patient. I literally thought that the door would be down till now.

"AURELIAAAAA!" oh there she was, I opened the door and saw her running towards me, probably to get the door down. Unluckily she couldn't stop, she ran towards me and I took her down with me to the ground.

Ouch, with a loud thud me and Yazia were laying on the ground, groaning in pain. I looked towards her and smirked, "Jokes on you, I was awake for some time already." I laughed at her and got up from the ground. Letting the groaning Yazia laying on the ground alone.

I gave her my hand and helped her up, I'm not such a bad friend at all. Personally I would recommend myself as a friend, you know I'm helpful, funny and loving all the way.

"You bitch." Yazia whispered, holding her head in pain. I held my laugher for myself and help her towards one of the couches in the bedroom. She laid her head down and just looked up at the ceiling.

"What did you want so you would have to take down the door anyways?" I ask, what the hell would be so important?

"I actually wanted to be a good friend, and bodyguard, and take you out of this house for once to go shopping. Since you haven't left the house for days." Yazia mumbled, looking at me then back at the ceiling.

"I actually wanted to go out today too," I state, looking at her. Yazias head goes up slightly while she smiles at me.

"Then what are you waiting for?" She says, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. "But before we go we will eat breakfast, I'm starving." Yazia states and grabs a bowl for her and for me.

While I waited for her ,to bring the rest of our breakfast towards the dining table, I looked around. As always the backyard looked stunning with all it's flowers and the trees, which were ready for winter. I love winter, I really do but I hate seeing the trees so bare. The birds where chirping, which you could here from here, they are probably flying to the south to enjoy the warm weather there, while we will stay here and wait for them to come back.

Soon Yazia came into the dining room, two bowls in her hands with what I think is yogurt and fruits filled. I actually prefer American or French breakfast, but sometimes I even loved the simplest things to eat, like today.

I smiled at her and took my bowl, while she sat down next to me. We ate in silent for some time, till Yazia spoke up.

"You know I have seen this really cool looking outfit, that I wanted for some time. I would really want to go there first if you don't mind, maybe you will find something too." I smiled at her and nodded my head. To be honest I needed some new clothes too.

We finished eating pretty fast and made our way towards the car. Arthur, Gabriel and Leo were already waiting for us, all of them were on their phones minding their own businesses until Yazia cleared her throat.

All three of them looked at us and immediately put their phones away. "Good morning Miss, where do you may want to go first?" Spoke Leo, while opening the door for me. Haven't I told them to call me Aurelia and not be so formal? I think they will never learn it.

I sigh, "Firstly don't call me Miss, call me Aurelia." I state while climbing into the car,

"But Boss said not to-" I cut him off, glaring at him, "I do not care what your 'Boss' said this is a order," I snap, he just nods while gulping hard. I didn't want to say it like this, but maybe they will remember it now, "Yazia tell them the address." I state, she nods and smiled at me while giving the address to the boys, sitting in the front.

Gabriel gets into an extra car, and soon we drove off towards Downtown.

Hi guys
Thank you for over 400 reads,
thats really insane, I never thought that so many people would read this book.
Tootles,
22nd April 2022