24

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I'm a bit drunk.

Okay maybe I'm lying, in fact I'm super drunk. Like I literally can't see straight anymore.

Why did I do this? Why not?

Anyways I was bored so I called Luciano. Again why? I don't know, maybe because I was drunk and bored.

Luciano currently was in a meeting, he has been there for hours and hadn't said a time when he would be back. So I took my phone out and clicked on his contact. It ringed for a second till a voice answered.

"Hello?" His voice asks, a bit irritated, "Aurelia, what do you want I'm in an important meeting right now." He states. I decided to go on one of the balconies, just looking at the beautiful night sky. I could see all the stars clearly with no clouds nothing, a could breeze. The City in the distance with all it's lights could be seen, but there was no sound coming from it.

"Aurelia? What are you doing?" Luciano sighs as I didn't answer him. I could see him putting his hand onto his head, shaking it slightly.

"I'm on the balcony, have you seen how beautiful the sky is today. It's so peaceful, I love it. You know New York looks so beautiful from up here." I giggle walking further towards the railing, leaning myself on it, so I could enjoy this moment more. The railing screeched a bit as I was leaning onto it and I knew Luciano could hear this.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, a bit stressed as he heard this sound.

I lightly laugh at him, "Relax it was just the railing, screeching a bit." I say as I lean more and more onto it. You know I liked the feeling, the feeling of freedom, ease, comfort and happiness all at ones. This could be because of my period or maybe because, "I might jump..." I mumble to myself, totally forgetting Luciano on the other side

"no no no.." I could hear someone mumble on the other side of the line. I look at my phone realizing that I was still on the call with Luciano, I hung up and put my phone away. I could feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket continuously, but I ignore it and just leaned myself more and more against the railing letting myself feel the freedom.