28

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I woke up the next day, strong arms around my waist. Luciano was protectively holding me like his life depended on it. He was the big spoon, while I was the little spoon.

I smile to myself, as the events from yesterday made me blush. I turn around, so that we were face to face, and began to play with his hair. I just then noticed that we were both naked, since our little session yesterday.

Lucianos grip tightened, as he snuggled his head into my neck, taking a deep breath. I tried to get up, wanting to put on some clothes before there might be a strange tension. After some minutes, I finally got his arms off of me and got up, just to put on Lucianos dress shirt. Then I went towards the bathroom, which I should have done yesterday directly afterwards.

After I got out of the bathroom, I couldn't find the man himself sleeping nor being in the room. I think that he found it bad yesterday, after all it was my first really time.

I sighed and went towards the closet, maybe he was in there getting ready for the day, but of course he wasn't. Instead I got ready and took out some of my comfortable clothes, as I would definitely stay at home the whole day.

After I got ready, I went back into the still messy room from yesterday. I didn't want to let somebody clean this up, so I did it myself. Picking up our underwear and dirty clothes, I felt my heart ache a bit. Why would I be so stupid and think that he actually wants something from me, he probably just wanted to fuck somebody and didn't want to go to some girl because he had a wife.

I sniffled back my tears and put the clothes into the laundry basket in the bathroom, before returning to the main bedroom, where I started to do the messy bed. After I was finished, I opened the curtains and let in some day light. I didn't feel that hungry today, therefor I decided to not eat breakfast and potentially see him today.

Instead I decided to make myself a beautiful day, and stay in bed while watching some comfort movies of mine from my childhood. I snuggled into the covers and turned the TV on, searched for a good Christmas movie firstly, because the Christmas season is beginning right now and laid back down.

After my third Christmas movie, I finally decided to watch one of my comfort movies, because I really needed it now. I even brought myself some chocolate ice cream, which was one of my comfort foods, and started the movie.

As I sang along the intro lines, someone bursts into the room. And look who it is, indeed it was Luciano, who was looking annoyed.

"Turn this fucking tune down, I hate this movie." he shouted, which made me flinch slightly. I fiddled with the remote and as I couldn't do it he snatched it out of my hand, slightly hurting me but I ignored it. "What are you even eating?" he asked in his annoyed voice, taking a look into my half empty chocolate ice cream box.

"No wonder why you are so grassa, when you eat this stuff all the time. You even know that it'S unhealthy. -fat. " he stated as he snatched the ice cream box from me, the spoon still in my hand. I was looking up at him and could feel tears forming in the back of my eyes.

"I decided that we should stop sharing a room, so I got you a room ready. And I decided that you should go there right now," He stated and grabbed my arm harshly, launching me out of our- his bed. I just wanted to get out of this room as fast as I could and made my way towards the door.

"I think you should take some things with you, as you will not ever step into this room again." he stated making me hold in my steps. I turn around and look at him, as he was looking at me motioning towards the closet with his eyes.

I huff and walk towards the door, just taking as many clothes with me as I could carry and began walking towards the door. I wanted to open the door but was bet by him, he pointed outside the door and looked at me reproachful.

I went out and heard the door being harshly shut behind me. I sighed and looked around, nobody was in the hallway. This fucker I didn't even know where my new room would be. So I just took it into my own hands and began walking in the different direction on the bedroom, more like his bedroom, and took the farthest door.

And indeed it was a bedroom, well it only consisted of a bed, little closet and a tiny en-suit. But I still took it, opening the doors of the closet and just throwing my clothes inside, before plopping down onto the bed.

I couldn't help it anymore and began crying. Letting all my emotions out, yelling into the pillow and whimpering until I fell asleep, with still the present ache in my heart.

I woke up after some hours, and looked around the room, hoping this was all a dream. But it wasn't. New tears already forming in my eyes, but I sniffled them back and looked at the clock in my room, 8pm it read.

It was already dinner time, but I didn't feel hungry and just sat there staring around the room. It didn't have such an amazing view like his bedroom, but the view was pretty after all. I enjoyed it for a bit longer, before sighing and searching after my phone so I could watch some sort of movie, as the room didn't have an TV.

But to my luck I forgot it in his room and I couldn't get it. So I just sat in my bed, looking at the wall, waiting to fall back to sleep.

Guys we are nearing the end of the first ever book in this series, i'm so thankful for all your reads and votes,
tootles.
29th April 2022