12

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

It was the day we've all been waiting for. The day of the ball. The day me and Luciano would be pronounced as fiancé's. The day everyone would never forget. The day everything would change.

Luciano and I know each other a bit more. And today was the day of the proposal. The ballroom is already decorated and plenty of employees run around the estate, to get done with their work.

I was in my room and some Makeup artist made my makeup "Ok and we are done," she smiled as she put her last brush away. "You look stunning,if I can say that."I look at the makeup which looks so beautiful. I gasp, I've never been that beautiful and that's just for the proposal? What are they gonna do at the wedding?

She did a neutral look, with just some shimmering details. Such as my eyeshadow wich she gave a light pink shade. My lips were colored with a light pink lipgloss and then she did just some highlights with the highlighter at my nose and such.

"Thank you it looks so beautiful" I smiled at her. Just as she was about to reply the door opened and my mom came in with Victoria. As they saw me they both gasped.

"You look so beautiful my dear." Victoria said first. "Yeah you absolutely do." my mom said, smiling as she came right next to me and took a strand of hair in to her hand. She kinda did this since I was little, she would take a hair strand into her hand and curl it around her fingers. It was so soothing, when ever she did this I would feel home.

Mom stood next to me and said "You look just like me ,when I was your age" she smiled, or more like grinned, at me, cringe.

"Mom!" don't get me wrong, I love my mom and she is the most beautiful and gorgeous woman I've ever seen, but who wants to get told that you look like your mom? Well I don't. "Don't say that!" Both Victoria and mother laughed at my expression

"Darling you, of course, are much more beautiful than I'll ever be." she smiled and I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Mom, don't say that." I said softly hugging her. And just as Victoria wanted to say something the door opened again. It was Sofia, she gushed at me.

"Okay Aurelia, but you look so beautiful, you look just as if you're getting married today. It's only your freaking proposal." she gave me a tight hug. I smile at her. Victoria had told her the news two days ago, and she flipped out. She basically said something with, Why didn't you tell me? And since when? And why didn't I knew about this? And why nobody informed her earlier.

We talked for a while and soon it was time to get dressed. A maid helped me in my dress, which was beautiful as every time ,but this time it showed more than the dress which I wore at the ball, it showed power. It showed how powerful I am, well my family is or more my future family is. Of course I have much power on my own but not as much as my parents combined, not even as my dad alone or my mom. But I knew that this would change as I would get married in some days more like one and a half weeks.