14

Luciano De Luca

Luciano De Luca

It's two day after the proposal.Nine more days till the day were everything changes. The day nobody will forget. The day me and Aurelia will be pronounced husband and wife. The day we will legally marry, but not wanting. Our Marriage.

I was with my best mate ,Antonio, on my way to get the rings. I actually haven't bought a ring yet, which Mom didn't approve of. She said that it'll be way more stressful to search for one in the store with all the other options. But I don't really care I will take the first one, which I think looks appropriate, and walk back out. Well that was my plan.

Getting inside the store with all my bodyguards, which cleared the store before me entering, I saw a lot of rings. Way more than expected. Well that's gonna be a rough time. "Hello, could I help you?" A women, in her late 50s asked.

"Yeah, actually I am searching for an appropriate ring for a wedding?" I said, well more asked. I didN't really know what was and what wasn't appropriate.

"Oh yes we have a lot for those occasions, follow me." She walked towards a part of the store, where many rings where laid on display, "I actually have a lot more in the back. I will quickly bring them here if you won't mind." She said and walked into the back. Soon she was back and brought some more expansive looking ones.

I just wondered around the store for some minutes, looking at all the rings on display. I found some rings pretty fast but they weren't the perfect one. One was silver with a white diamond on it the other one was prepped with diamond all around and the last one was golden with a majesty Cristal.

They were beautiful no doubt but they weren't the perfect. So I look around a bit more untill.

"Hey look at this one isn't it beautiful, it's perfect for her" Antonio said pointing at a golden ring with a diamond, that wasn't too big but too small either, next to it was the matching one without the diamond. This ring was perfect for her, it wasn't an eye catcher but it wasn't indiscernible either.

"I'm sorry, but this ring is already sold, but we have different ones which are somewhat the same. If you would take a look at these." the lady ,who helped me pick out a ring, smiled. She got out a box with two rings. They didn't look somewhat the same, these rings were the opposite, if that's even possible.

"What do these costs?" I pointed at the ones which Antonio showed me.

"I'm sorry, but these are already sold. But I can show you-" I cut her off "I'm not asking for different once, I want to have these. So please tell me how much the person pays for them and I'm gonna give the double"

"But-" I cut her off again "No buts, I insist to buy these not anything else."

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

I was currently sitting on my bed with Sofia. We were looking for a wedding dress for me and at the same time a dress for her online. I don't want to buy one online, I just want to get some inspiration. Mom said that we will buy one in a store ,here in Italy, in some days.

"Oh my gosh, look at this one!" Sofia pointed at a white lace dress, it was strapless with a cute V-neck, the dress itself was floor length with an adorable looking vail. I loved it.

"I love it" I breathed out. I thinks it's going to be a cute wedding dress.

"I know right, it looks breathtaking. If you won't have a dress like this for your wedding than I'm not going" she smiled, she put the dress into the shopping cart and got back to looking for her dress.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at her.

"Buying it." she shrugged, scrolling through the other hundreds of dresses.

"But you know that mom and Victoria said that we are not going to buy a dress online." I pointed out.

"But It looked so beautiful," she said.

"I know, but that's not..." I groaned, she hushed me.

"And what are they going to do, I think it will look beautiful on you." she said and after some more scrolling and putting stuff into the card she bought it.

"Let me at least pay," I said, but she didn't stop in her tracks.

"No you don't have to." she shrugged, "But you are paying for my wedding dress." I pointed out.

"It's not even my money. It's Lucianos he won't mind and if he will then all this would change as soon as he sees you in this dress." she smiled and clicked the buying button.

Hi! I'm sorry this is a really really short chapter, I didn't know what to write here anymore