17

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I was married 

I'm Aurelia De Luca 

I'm the Donna of one of the most successful Mafias on the word.

The Italian Mafia.

After the kiss everything went fast. We went outside of the church and were immediately gratulated by some of the people who have been waiting outside of the church for us. Luciano and I thanked them and smiled at everyone who was there. He placed his hand on my lower back and whispered, "Okay beautiful, let's get this done with. Shall we?" 

Did he just call me Beautiful? I looked at him stunned, he just chuckled and led me towards the car with one hand on my waist. 

We got into a car which would drive us in a slow speed to the mansion for the wedding Party. Where we would meet all the people attending the ceremony and of course our family, all of them would gratulate us and wish us a happy life together. For ever. 

The car took a hold and soon Luciano got out of the car and opened my door. He helped me out by giving me his hand for me not to fall. I gladly took it and hopped out of the car. The chauffeur drove off and we went inside the big ballroom of the estate. It was lovely decorated with white roses and other white stuff. On the tables were white Tableclots and some bouquets of flowers, Roses, Peonies, lilacs and Hydrangeas. They were all matching with the theme of the party. 

Luciano led me to the "head" table, where we would sit with our parents directly next to us. We hadn't even time to sit down when the first people came and gratulated us. Mom was one of the first. She came walking towards us a smile on her face with a tissue in her hand and her arm linked with my dads. 

"Félicitations chérie, je suis si fière de toi. Tu étais si belle debout là." -Congratulations Honey, I'm so proud of you. You were so beautiful standing there. she rumbled as she hugged me. "Merci maman" I said awkwardly hugging her back. "Aurelia I'm so proud of you and I wish both of you happiness and health for your life." my Dad smiled at me "and I would hug you if your Mother wouldn't already" He pointed at mom who was still hugging me. 

Dad firstly hugged Luciano, more like a pat on the back if you would ask me, and then hugged me after Mom let go and hugged Luciano. Victoria soon came with Lorenzos arm linked with hers and Sofia behind them, smiling at me. "I'm so happy for both of you" Victoria smiled hugging me and then Luciano, "I'm so proud of you guys" Lorenzo said as he hugged Luciano "And you Aurelia looked so beautiful" he said as he hugged me.

"Luciano," Victoria said sternly, "Sto solo dicendo che se ferisci la sua bella anima-" I didn't understand what she was talking about, but she couldn't even finish as Luciano cut her off, "Mamma non lo farò, lo prometto" Ugh why can't I just speak more then two languages. I want to understand what they are talking about. He whispered something into her ear and she seemed pleased and hugged me one last time, glaring at Luciano.