29

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

It had been four days. Four days since I have been kicked out by him. Four days since I have talked to anyone. Four days since I have eaten normally. Four days since I have seen him. Four days were I only slept and cried.

Everyone has been ignoring me, probably by Lucianos order. Tho I could see them from my window, and they could clearly see me, they still chose to ignore me and did their work as normal. Even Yazia, who I thought was my best friend, ignored me the whole time.

I didn't have my phone, so I couldn't text Mom nor Dad and maybe talk to them. No nobody thought about me, they didn't even feel like bringing me food, water or anything essential. But maybe it was my fault, maybe they thought that I would come out of my room and take the stuff I need, so they don't have to.

 But maybe it was my fault, maybe they thought that I would come out of my room and take the stuff I need, so they don't have to

Luciano De Luca

I had to do it, they have found her and I have to keep her save.

Okay maybe I was a bit too harsh. Cut the crap, I was too harsh. I shouldn't have snapped at her at first time and then call her fat, what the fuck was I thinking.

Throwback

I woke up alone, nobody was besides me but I could swear that I had her in my arms just a moment ago.

I groan and got up, looking around the room. The room was a total mess, clothes were lying everywhere. But no sign of her.

I was surprised by the ringing of my phone, groaning I took it and looked at the caller ID. It was Liam, I was somewhat surprised, why would he be calling this damn early. I picked it up tho and was immediately met by a nervous Liam.

"Okay big boy, you have to listen for once. This is about Aurelia," My blood began to boil, what was so important about Aurelia right now. She was safe, with me right now. And haven't I told him to not call me 'big boy' for uncountable times?

"They have found her," He stated, who had found her? And even if they want to do something to Aurelia, nobody is as dangerous as the Italian mafia, so there should be no problem. Except the Russians, but why would they even search for her- "The Russians where searching for her after finding out this one event with Ivanov." My thoughts where cut short.

These fucking Russians, "And what do you want me to do?" I asked, patiently. Liam knows what to do in these situations, he was hired for that after all. Keeping the Mafia boss's family safe.

"Firstly don't get like all attached to her, they would find out way more faster if you did. The Russians don't know her current location, but what they know is that you are married to her. So they will firstly follow you." Liam states, I could hear the clicking of a keyboard in the background.

I sigh to myself, damn how should I do that. Why was this happening right after we became so close?

"I will See what I can do." I state, "And you will come to Italy as fast as you can, to help me here."

"Already in the plane, on my way there." Why was he always so fast with everything, well it was his cousin after all who is in danger, "I will be there in about two hours," he states.

"I will be sending you a car." I state and end the call. Putting my phone away as I get up and change. Sadly Aurelia didn't went back into our room, so I just went to my office to get started with the new mission.

Not get attached to Aurelia De Luca.

Present

Well I messed up really bad.

I haven't seen her for days, nor has somebody else. She had never ever touched the room that I got her ready. It was not directly next mine, only two doors further down the hall. So I would have had her in my reach, but not get attached to her too.

I'm kinda worried, the fact that nobody had seen her since has me even more concerned. We searched about every room in this house, nobody was there, and I was getting kind of anxious.

My family was going to be here in two days, they wanted to spent some time with us before Christmas. Especially Sofia, she had missed talking to Aurelia, she was the one suggest that they would be visiting us. And of course my parents had to agree, as Sofia will go to college in some days and can't visit us for Christmas.

She will go to England for college, or more university, she wanted to go there her whole life but didn't do it till now.

Anyways, we were all searching for her again.

Aurelia De Luca

Aurelia De Luca

I felt weak, although I was lying all day around and didn't do anything. I was lying in my bed as I heard my name being called, again. I heard it some days ago too, but thought that that I misheard it adjust brushed it off. But today I was confident that I heard it. Thought it could be that I was hallucinating.

"Aurelia, where are you?" I heard the voice again, it was in front of the door. I could hear doors opening and closing in the distance. And then finally my door opened and guess what.

Yeah, the man himself opened it. He stoppen in his tracks as he saw me laying on the bed, looking up at him. He starred at me, his mouth opening as if he wanted to say something and then closing again.

"Why are you here?" He asked, walking up to me. I looked at him confused, wasn't he the one who was saying that I should sleep somewhere else.

"And most significant, why weren't you coming out of here?" He took my hand in his and kneeled down next to me, looking me in my eyes as I laid there.

My eyes got heavy out of no where, and I felt more weak than before. My head was spinning.

"Hey, hey," Luciano said, lightly patting my cheek, "stay with me Aurelia. Come on." he says panicking. I could feel that I was lifted up, that was the last thing I can remember.

14th of May 2022