04

Monophobia (n: Mon-Oh-Phobia) - The fear of being alone or being left alone

Aurelia Moreno

The Bouncer looked me up and down and then wished me a great stay and let me in. Oh I will have it.

I get inside and firstly looked for my target. And there he was sitting on one of the many bar stools drinking what looked like some type of beer, clearly drunk already. Why the fuck would he be drunk already, I bet that he only had beer since he showed up here? He was enjoying himself, laughing about something one of his men said. A woman walked towards him and directly sat down on his lap. She didn't look somewhat like his wife, which I've seen many times at events of the mafia.

The woman grinned her ass down on his lap and moved her hips in circles, clearly getting his dick hard. I disgust at the fact that I'm about to sit there, the same place this woman sits right now and do the same thing or something directly the same. I saw how he whispered something in her ear and she abruptly stood up. They walked towards what I think is the private area ,my Dad showed me this morning.

After some deadly bored minutes, of just standing there and looking around. I ordered myself some Gin and headed over to the bar he was currently sitting at. I could smell the sweat from afar, disgusting. I pushed the thoughts and smell to the side and walked straight towards him. I swayed my hips seductively, he smiled as soon as he caught the site of me. I smile back and sit down on his lap, and grinned my ass on his bulge. He puts his arms around me and whispered something in Russian, which I didn't understand.

"Давай повеселимся, тебе не кажется, дорогая? - Let's have some fun, don't you think Sweetheart?" He said his voice only hearable for me. Nikolai bit my earlobe and I packed a moan. He picked me up and walked towards the private area, bingo that's right where I wanted him to be. "Одна комната, и поторопитесь, мы не хотим, чтобы женщина ждала! - One room, and hurry up we don't want to let the woman wait!" his voice increased a bit at the employee who looked scared at him. He rummaged through a box and handed Ivanov some keys.

"Let's go котенок, давай повеселимся - kitten, let's have some fun." He took me to the last room of the hallway and opened the door, and closed it after us. He firstly looked at me seductively and the began with pushing the sleeves of my dress off so that my bra could be seen, he drooled at the sight of it. Please Dad hurry up.

I tried to push him off, but no success. Ivanov pushed me onto the bed and took my hands above my head.

Nikolai continued by taking my bra off. "Please stop" I whimper, but he didn't stop. Soon my breast were on display and he didn't take a second and took them in his mouth. "Stop it" I cry out and exactly this moment the door was thrown to the ground and Dad, Lorenzo and Luciano stood there with many De Luca Men.

"Let her go" Dad roared and send some men to cover the room. Ivanov quickly stood back and looked at my father who was red with anger. I tried cover up as quick as I could, so that I wouldn't be half naked in front of them. Lorenzo and Luciano didn't halt a second and put him on the ground beating his face, as my father comes running for me. "Are you ok darling?" He asked helping me up.

I tried to stand but my legs had other ideas and buckled as soon as they hit the ground. Dad helped me standing and placed me onto the bed. He let me sit there and watch how they brutally beat the shit out of Nikolai, who just lays on the ground groaning. "You'll never ever touch my daughter again!" My Dad roared at the same time beating Ivanov up. He soon was in and out of fainting and some De Luca Men took him with them, where ever they are going.

"Luciano take her with you and bring her back home. She needs time." Dad said still red with anger, trying to control his rage. Luciano didn't say a word and came towards me, while Dad and Lorenzo left the room. He picked me up bridal style and brought me out of the room into the hallway where more Men were waiting for us, which I could just make up because of my blurry vision. Luciano walked in the front and some men were following us.

"Clean this mess up in there. We don't want anyone to see this!" He said to one of his men, who quickly took out his phone and dialed a number. He talked while walking next to us, there was silent nobody said anything only hearable were their steps.

"They will be here in five minutes Luciano" The Man said to Luciano, who just nodded his head. He walked towards a car and opened the passenger door, put me inside and went towards the drivers door. Tears were still escaping my eyes, I was exhausted and couldn't even keep my eyes open. I heard how the door was opened and the engine was brought to live. And then the darkness took over.

Luciano

Her Father ordered me to take her home, which I did. I was still in daze, picked her up bridal style and went outside were more of my Men stood, guarding the hallway. I could still hear her whimpers as she played exhausted in my arms. Even though I hate her it made my heart break.

"Clean this mess up in there. We don't want anyone to see this!" I said to Marco, who is one of my sotto-capos. He quickly took out his phone and dialed a number. He talked while walking next to us, there was silent nobody said anything only hearable were our steps and her soft whimpers.

"They will be here in five minutes Luciano" Marco, I just nodded and walked with Aurelia towards a car. I opened the passenger door and put her inside. I went towards the drivers seat and started the engine, after making sure that she had her seatbelt on. I saw how she fell asleep within seconds and drove fast towards their apartment which was in middle of Manhattan. The streets were busy ,at this time of the day many people want to go home from parties or work.

I drive into the underground garage of the building and parked in one of the free parking spots. I got out and picked her up. A car stopped next to me, three guards came out of it and accompanied me brining her to her apartment. I went into the elevator and as soon as we arrive at their penthouse her mother came running towards us. She had tears in her eyes and was crying hysterically.

"AURELIA" she cried as she saw her daughter in my arms sleeping with dry tears covering her cheeks. "No no no no no" she cried.

"I will bring her to her room if you don't mind" I smiled at her and tried to calm her, "she needs to rest" Her mother just nodded and showed me the way, the tears not stopping. I lay Aurelia on her bed and brushed the wisps of her out of her face behind her ear. I turn to her mother who was watching me carefully "I will go now"

 I turn to her mother who was watching me carefully "I will go now"

Hey guys, I hope that you enjoyed all the chapters. Thanks for your votes and comments. And I'm sorry for not posting this week, it was just stressful for me.

But I'm posting another chapter this weekend.

Love, moon.