06

Aurelia Moreno

Aurelia Moreno

It's the next day and I have just finished packing my things for the next week. Right now I'm getting ready for the flight there. Dad said we would leave in approximately one hour, so I still have a lot of time. I went downstairs for breakfast after doing my hair and makeup. I wore something simple, comfortable yet not looking lazy.

"Morning" I called to our chef cook, who was occupied by cooking some bacon and eggs. "Can you make me some of these too?" I asked getting myself some orange juice and a glass. I looked inside the dining room and could see my Mother on her phone playing some game while drinking her morning tea, her hair is still wrapped in a towel. Dad iss no where to be seen.

"Oh haven't seen you there, of course Aurelia it will be ready in some minutes" she said glancing at the clock. I nod at her and walk into the dining room, Mom's head snaps up and she smiles at me.

"Morning Honey. How have you slept?" she asked putting her phone down. "I have slept good." I answer and sit on the chair opposites of hers. We talked for a bit more and were interrupted by the cook who brought our food to us. We both thanked her and started eating, it tasted so good.

-

I knock on his Office door and open the door. There he sits his mug with coffee in his hands and typing away on his laptop. "Hey Dad, I wanted to ask if you were ready. We are waiting for you" I say. He looks up at me and then down at his laptop again.

"Yes Honey, we will leave in twenty minutes." I nodded and was about to go out of the room when he stops me, "Oh and Aurelia ask your Mom if she could pack my bag. I didn't get around to it." He smiles at me. Oh no if my Mom would know that she has to pack his bag in twenty minutes.

"You haven't packed your bag?" I asked astonished, "You know Mom-" I was cut off by him.

"Yes I know your Mom and please don't even make it worse, just try to ask her as fast as you can so she isn't that angry with me." he rubbed his temples.

"Right I'm going to tell her." I said closing the door behind me and running down the stairs as fast as I could. "Mom!" I call out for her and find her sitting on one of the sofas, reading some magazine. "Mom." I say out of breath, she turns towards me and raises an eyebrow at me, "Dad asked if you could pack his bag for him he hadn't had the time for it.." I try to tell her the nicest way possibly, I didn't want a Mom who was angry at me.

"Oh that fucker, he will-" she curses under her breath and stands up, I hold her from running upstairs, "Hey calm down, he probably had his reasons why he couldn't" Although I know that he was just to lazy for it, I tried to calm her down. "You are right, I'm gonna pack his bag." she smiles at me and heads upstairs.

-

I took a step out of the jet. Letting the fresh Italian breeze welcome me.

Finally in Italy, I love it here. We got into a car which was send to take us to the De Luca estate. Their estate was way bigger than ours. The fact that I've been here half of my childhood brought many memories back. At that Tree I've captivates Mr. Romano with the help of Sofia, the sister of Luciano and one of my best friends, we were bored since we had an Spanish lesson and couldn't figure out anything more fun than captivating our teacher.