Chapter 2

Taehyung went to his office followed by his secretary park Jimin. Once he entered into his office he was shocked to see his father and his two elder brothers sitting on the couch. As soon as he opened the door all their eyes were on taehyung.

"Dad??? What are you doing here ? This early morning?" Taehyung asked.

"Come sit here. I have to talk to you" Mr. Kim told taehyung and gestured at him with his head.

Taehyung s older brothers Kim namjoon and Kim SeokJin looked at taehyung with a look which was like "you are dead!"

Taehyung sat on the other end of the couch and looked at his father.
"What's the matter father? If you told me I would have come to meet you" he said.

" Taehyung! Until when are you going yo play around fucking women every night?" Mr. Kim asked taehyung with a very calm tone which was alot scarier

" I don't sleep with them forcefully father. I get their consent before I fuck them and I pay them in the morning. It's totally their choice." Taehyung replied

" Okay. With what you have gone through in your younger age, I understand that you are addicted to fucking. But I don't approve it. It's not the right thing to do even though you are a mafia." Mr Taehyung said with a scary voice.

What Mr. Kim said made taehyung so mad and it made him scream at his father

" With what I have gone through in my younger age??? How can you even say that father? If my mother didn't abandon me when I was a kid I wouldn't have learned how to fuck! If you were a responsible father back then, even when my mother left you could have looked after me without letting me choose the wrong path"

"Yes that's why I am not letting you be that perverted person again taehyung.  It was entirely my fault back then, but I am not going to let that happen once more. You are already 26. So get ready to marry and settle." Mr Kim said to Taehyung

" Marry? Me? No way father. You know what kind of an attitude I have towards marriage. I don't believe in that shit since the day mother left you. It will just be a burden to my free life. So please understand my answer is a straight NO "

" SeokJin ah, namjoonah. Did I ask your brother for his permission? I didn't. I have already made arrangements for your marriage taehyung. I have met with the girl and her family. It's the wealthiest family In seoul. And the girl is beautiful as well. So get ready to be a married man by the end of next week. " Mr.kim demanded taehyung and stood up to leave.

" I am going to leave now. Come meet me tomorrow at my place. " He said and then Turned to walk towards the door.

" Father, can we have a quick with with our brother before we leave? " SeokJin asked Mr. Kim.

" Okay you have 10 minutes. I ll wait in the car " mr.kim replied and left with his driver who was waiting near the door.

" Taehyung ah? Are you crazy you punk? " SeokJin started as soon as Mr. Kim left the office. " Why are you acting like this. You are a gentleman after all"

" I don't know SeokJin hyung. I am used to this and I can't stop myself from playing with women. It distracts me when I have problems in my mind. And now what? A marriage??? I don't want to marry." Taehyung was saying nonstop.

" Taehyung ah. Father has already made all the arrangements. So even though you refuse you can't do anything now. You just have to listen to him and settle down . Okay? " Namjoon was trying to advice his little brother as always.

" Hyungnim. I don't believe it those. And I don't want live like that"

" I have an idea taehyung ah. Listen. Listen to father and marry. After about one week from the day of your marriage, File a divorce case and divorce her saying that you guys don't match " SeokJin said.

" Ah that will be a great idea hyungnim. Thank you " taehyung said with a sigh.

" But under one condition. If you are going to divorce her after marriage, you can't sleep with her okay? You can't play with her and ditch her like you always do because even after you get the divorce she will be your ex wife." SeokJin said with a firm tone and namjoon also nodded in agreement with what SeokJin said..

Then namjoons mobile started ringing.
" It's father. We have to go hyung. " Namjoon said to SeokJin.

" Okay. We shall go now taehyung ah..don't be stupid . Do as we said. Okay? Think about it and come to meet father tomorrow. We will be there as well. Don't worry we are there for you always." SeokJin said.

"Thank you so much SeokJin hyung and namjoon hyung. It's so nice that I have both of you by my side." Taehyung said and hugged both of his hyungs at once.

SeokJin smiled and patted taehyung on his shoulder and left with namjoon .

______________________________________

Once they left, Taehyung literally fell on to the couch . Jimin came into taehyung s office to check on him and gave taehyung a glass of water and asked,

" Are you okay sir? Is everything alright?"

Taehyung took the glass of water and asked Jimin to sit. " Jiminah. I don't know what to do. My father is pursuading me to marry which is totally out of my interest."

" I think you have to agree with him sir." Jimin told taehyung out of nowhere

"Why do you think so jiminah? Reason out!"

" When you sleep with different girls Every night , people will speak Ill of you sir. I don't like to see it happening to you. So I like it if you marry and settle down. I always wanted to tell you to stop doing this but I didn't have guts to say" Jimin said looking at taehyung s eyes.

Jimin was with taehyung since his childhood and therefore taehyung knew that Jimin was really a true friend to him.

"Okay Jimin I get it. But the thing is I think being with one woman is boring " after saying so Taehyung smirked at Jimin. 

" I just have to think about it again jiminah. I just don't understand why my father is doing this to me. " Taehyung said and asked Jimin to leave
" jiminshi. Can I have sometime alone. I am just so distracted with this marriage shit now. "

With that said , Jimin nodded and left the office leaving taehyung alone.