Chapter 46

Taehyung was talking to y/n on the phone. He was utterly worried about her and he wanted to tell the younger about this situation soon so that she also can take relevant measures to protect herself. So they were planning to go on a date in the evening after work.

"Ahh" suddenly Taehyung heard y/n cry out in fear. Just then, he heard the sound of someone falling to the ground.

" Baby?" Frightened and alarmed by the noise, he was speaking to his girlfriend but got no response.

"Choi Y/n! Are you there? Talk to me baby " a panicked Taehyung kept calling but there was no answer on the phone.

It was clear to taehyung that something bad has happened. His body was already drenched in sweat, fearing that something had happened to y/n.
Taehyung grabbed his car keys from his desk and quickly left his office to get to his girlfriend's workplace as quickly as possible.

Seeing his best friend's disturbing behavior, Jimin realized that something was wrong. He quickly followed taehyung with the intention of doing anything if he needed any help.

" What is wrong Taehyungie ? " Jimin asked taehyung when they reached his car. Then only taehyung noticed that Jimin has followed him here to the parking lot.

"It's y/n. We were talking and she said she was near the entrance and suddenly she shouted and she didn't speak after that. Something is wrong Jiminah " taehyung said with a shaking voice and hearing that jimin's face turned pale.

" Give me the keys. I will drive " Jimin said and got into the driving seat after taehyung gave him the keys.

Taehyung got into the passenger seat, his heart beating fast with the fear that y/n was in danger.

_

Mr. Lee picked up the unconscious y/n and carefully took her to the lobby of the Kim publications.

The other people working in the office surrounded y/n not really knowing what happened but they all watched her with concerned and worried eyes. Irene, who had been with y/n for so long and came in a moment ago, was devastated to see the younger like this.

" Sweetie !! Wake up " Irene kneeled near y/n and spoke to her while caressing her cheeks.

" What happened to her mister? " She asked from chief Lee who was standing next to y/n.

"Miss y/n passed out because of a sudden shock. She will wake up soon " Lee said and Irene let out a big sigh.

" But what happened for her to be in this much of a shock ? She was totally fine a little while ago " Irene said and before chief Lee could answer it, his phone started to ring and he immediately picked it up.

" Yes sir. I brought Ms. Y/n to the lobby sir. " Mr. Lee talked to the phone and looked at the others.

" Please stand a little further back " he said . Irene was still caressing y/ns hair but others stepped back hearing what Mr. Lee said.

After seconds all of them turned towards the door hearing quick footsteps coming towards the lobby.

The eyes of those who saw the person who came into the lobby were widened because none of them expected Kim Taehyung to walk in out of nowhere.

Taehyung saw y/n lying on the couch. Seeing his girl unconscious like that, his heart was heavy with pain. He literally ran to her ignoring all the eyes which were on him.

Irene quickly stood up and moved away from y/n as soon as she saw the chairman walking into the lobby. Y/ns fellow workers were in shock after they saw how their chairman acted infront of y/n. They couldn't believe what they were seeing.