Chapter 29

Torturing scenes ahead. Please skip if you are uncomfortable with those.

3 days passed and taehyung and Jimin spent most of their time wandering around the new York city.

Taehyung came to new York after 5 years and this was Jimin's first time. Taehyung was not much interested in walking around because he wanted to stay in the hotel.
But he saw how excited Jimin was so he decided to go with him.

Taehyung and Jimin were in the metropolitan museum of art when taehyung received a call from Peter

" Hello yes peter " taehyung answered the call as soon as he heard it ringing.

" Kim. I returned to NY. We can meet if you are available?" Peter asked and taehyung agreed.

" Send me the address and the time peter. I Will be there. It's fine to bring my brother and my friend along with me right? " Taehyung asked and the other mafia chief hummed.

" Okay see you soon Kim. " Peter said before disconnecting the call. Taehyung turned to Jimin and smirked..

" We should go back to the hotel now jiminssi. You brought a suit right?" Taehyung asked and his friend nodded..
" Nice..let's go finish this off " taehyung said and walked towards their vehicle with Jimin while dialling Namjoon's number..

Time Skip

They were at Peter's mansion within 1 hour. Taehyung, namjoon and Jimin were in suits and they looked absolutely handsome.