Chapter 28

Two weeks passed in a blink. Taehyung was so busy with his office work and expanding his business overseas so he didn't have any time to think about anything else other than work and business.

He remembered y/n sometimes but he was distracted by other things soon so there was absolutely no time for taehyung to feel anything.

It was kinda same for y/n as well . She was busy with her report for the editors competition. She worked the whole day at her office and worked on the report once she was home. She was frustrated at the end of the day so she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

So neither taehyung nor y/n had time to think about each other since they were occupied with other work.

Taehyung heard a knock on his office door and after a while Jimin walked inside with an ipad.

" Sir. This is a proposal that has been sent to us through email by the CEO of the Kim Publications. They are having a competition to choose the best editor. They are to make a report on a book they worked on or currently working on and from them the 5 editors with the highest scores are present their reports in a PowerPoint presentation. For that Mr. Wang has inquired whether you can come as a judge. " Jimin said while handing the iPad over to Taehyung.

" Mmm that's a nice idea. We should always focus on doing something new with our employees." Taehyung said while going through the email and the attachment.
" Tell Wang that I appreciated the idea. But I don't think that I will be able to make it to the final presentations with my schedule. But ask him to send me the date and the times of it before. " Taehyung added while giving the iPad back to Jimin who nodded in agreement.

"Sure I will do that sir. Also for your information sir, the annual dinner with the Kim publications officials are scheduled to be held after 2 weeks of time. " Jimin said reminding Taehyung about the dinner.

Taehyung is used to have dinner with the officials of his companies once a year as a habit in order to improve the understanding between them and to talk about the future plans and goals

" Yes sure. Wang, the directors and the chief editor are the participants right?" Taehyung questioned Jimin replied with a yes.

" Nice. Ask Wang to meet me tomorrow " taehyung said before Jimin left his office.

______________________________________

" You ll end up getting sick if you continue to work like this y/n. You should eat well " Mrs. Choi told her daughter while trying to feed her. Mrs. Choi had a bowl of bibimbap with her for a while now but y/n kept on refusing to eat.

" Gimme a little more time eomma..I will eat I promise. I just have to finish typing this. That's all " y/n said trying to convince her mother but Mrs. Choi didn't agree.

" No. You never eat well at night since you started doing this. So I will wait here until you are done with it and I will feed you because you have to eat this entire thing today " y/n s mom told her in a strict tone.

" Okay okay I will eat " y/n said suppressing a laugh. It was cute to see her mother being like this but y/n didn't dare to laugh because she knew that she will get an earful if she laughs when her mom is being serious. 

After about 15 minutes , y/n was done with her report. She saved the file on her laptop and let out a sigh.

" Ughh finally done ! " She said while stretching his hands and fingers. Her fingers were hurting from typing constantly.

" Nice now eat " Mrs. Choi started to feed her daughter and y/n also started to eat since she was starving from the morning. She had no time to eat with her work.