Chapter 8

Taehyung spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom and came out wearing his towel. When he came out he found rosé sitting on his bed looking around his room.
" Hey what are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked Rosé.
" I brought your lunch. I couldn't eat alone so I brought both of ours. " Rose said and he looked at his bedside table and he saw a tray of food lying on it.

" I am sorry Rose. I can't eat with you. I am not ready for the marriage yet. Please try to understand. Can u please take the tray of food downstairs? I won't be having lunch today." Taehyung said with a harsh voice.

" Mmm..okay " Rosé stood up, took the Food tray and turned to leave the room . " And rosé, don't ever come into this room without my permission" taehyung said and turned away from his wife.
Once he turned away he heard his door close. He went to his closet , grabbed some comfy cloths and changed into them, laid down on his bed and called Jimin.
" Park Jimin. Come here at once" taehyung said and cut the call.
After about 1 minute Jimin knocked on the door twice and came in.
" Why taehyung ah. Didn't u eat?" Jimin asked with his worried face.
" Dudeeee. Why did you send Rosé into my room? " Taehyung asked his best friend.
" Ah dude when I was gonna bring food she offered to bring it to you. I gave it to her because she is your wife." Jimin said.
" Ah ah " taehyung said and closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again and said " don't ever let her into my room okay?"
" Okay taehyung shi. But can I ask you why?" Jimin asked.
" I ll tell you later. Jiminah I am going to sleep . Wake me up at 4 , we have to go somewhere" taehyung said.
" Okayy sure dude "  Jimin said and left Taehyung s room closing the door behind him..

______________________________________

Meanwhile Rosé took the tray of food and kept it on the dining table and turned to face the kitchen maid.
" Why didn't anyone told me that no one was allowed to go into taehyung s room other than that Jimin person?" She said with a very annoyed voice.

" Sorry madam..we didn't think that you are not permitted there as well because you are sir's wife." Kitchen maid said in a very low voice. She was startled with Rosés words at her because she was never been shouted at like this before by taehyung.
Rosé rolled her eyes " look your food sucks. From tomorrow onwards you don't have to cook for me" she said and left towards her room thumping her feet on the floor.

______________________________________

( After several hours )

Taehyung woke up from his nap and changed into a trouser and a t-shirt.

He grabbed his phone, came out, locked his bedroom door and took the key

He quickly came downstairs and called mr.yang to get his car ready. Then he heard footsteps from behind so he turned around to see who it was and it was Rose his wife.