Chapter 40

Time Skip - few days 

Y/n was humming a song while she was typing a letter on her computer. she was at the office and she was feeling extremely cheery. Ever since y/n started dating Taehyung, she was happy and was in a good mood most of the time. 

"knock knock" Y/n heard the voice of Irene and looked up at her, her mouth curling into a smile. "Yes unnie?" y/n asked the elder who was looking at her with a smirking face. " Why do I get a feeling that you are dating ?" Irene said and hearing that Y/ns eyes widened, she didnt expect Irene to say that . 

"I guess i am right . You are dating aren't you ?" The elder asked again and Y/n shook her head, but she felt heat rushing to her face. 

"However much you say that you aren't, I am not gonna believe you y/n. Your face turned red like a tomato after hearing my question. " Irene said with a chuckle. 

Y/n smiled at the elder shyly realizing the fact that its useless trying to convince her that she is not dating. "Yes unnie. I am " Y/n said to irene, she was literally whispering. 

"Oooooohhh!!!! See you can't lie to me " Irene said in a proud voice. "By the way who is it? Do I know him ?" The elder asked y/n again. Yes. You know him and you even have a huge crush on him unnie! Y/n thought to herself but she decided to hide it from the elder for now.  

" I will introduce him to you later unnie. " Y/n said with a soft smile. " But don't tell anyone else that I am dating" she said again looking at Irene who was smiling at her

" Don't worry my girl. I wouldn't tell a soul. But you should definitely introduce him to me okay? I wanna see who you are dating " she said and y/n nodded.

" Then continue your work, while day dreaming about your boyfriend " Irene walked away after winking at y/n with a smile.

Y/n quickly took her phone wanting to tell Taehyung about this. She wanted to call him but what if he is in a meeting or something? Y/n thought and decided to text him.

Me
Tae, Irene unnie got to know that I am dating.
I was so surprised because she guessed it and I couldn't hide it well. Now she says that she wants to see who I am dating.

My boyfriend
Oooh!! It's nice baby. Why bother trying to hide it ? I assume that you aren't ashamed of dating me ?

Me
Nooo!! I was just worried thinking that you'll be uncomfortable if others get to know about us. That's why I didn't say anything to Irene unnie.
*Sad face emoji*

My boyfriend
Why would I be uncomfortable baby? I want to tell everyone that I am dating you. I am so glad and happy to be your boyfriend *heart*

Reading taehyung s message made y/n blush. She felt so happy seeing how much her boyfriend care for her.

My boyfriend
Shall we go on a drive tomorrow morning baby?

Me
But what about work tae? You have work right and I do as well.

My boyfriend
Just tell me whether you like it or not princess. Fuck work. I can take a day off obviously and I will ask Wang to give you a day off as well. Simple as that.
The chairman and his girlfriend doesn't need permission from anyone to take a day off.
*Smirk face emoji*