Chapter 54

* Mature scene from the beginning. Skip if you feel uncomfortable. Please*

Taehyung captured the lips of the younger as soon as they walked into the apartment locking the door behind them.

Taehyung felt y/n wrap her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her and the elder was holding y/n gently yet firmly from her waist. They were in the living room and kissing like there is no tomorrow. Taehyung gently pushed the younger against a wall and pulled away from the kiss for a moment and looked at her with warm eyes.

" I love you so much " he said and connected his lips with hers again gently. Taehyung felt y/ns soft pillowy lips against his as he moved his lips over hers kissing her ever so fondly. Y/n was playing with Taehyung's hair and feeling y/n Against his body made Taehyung's heart beam in happiness.

Taehyung didn't want to hurry because the night was theirs. They had the whole night to enjoy, to have fun. Taehyung's tongue traced y/n s lips and sucked her lower lip while teasing her. The younger tilted her head allowing taehyung to deepen the kiss. She opened her mouth to him under the pressure of his lips and immediately his tongue was inside her warm mouth, exploring every corner of her wet cavern. " You taste so good baby " taehyung murmured against the kiss making y/n chuckle.

Taehyung's lips then moved to her jaw and his tongue licked her perfect jawline and planted a kiss on her jaw. His lips then found y/n s most sensitive spot on her upperbody, her neck. He was kissing her neck and then he caught her delicate soft skin gently between his teeth and sucked a hickey swirling his tongue over the soft skin. Y/n was moaning the entire time and this time, she didn't even try to hide or stop her moans because she knew that taehyung loved to hear her moan for him. Taehyung then pulled away for a moment to look at the mark he just gave the younger and smirked proudly after seeing the red love bite which was very visible on her neck.

Within the next few seconds, y/n was in his arms. Taehyung was lifting her in the bridal style, one arm under her legs and the other around her shoulder. Y/n was holding onto taehyung and he smiled at the younger staring into her eyes. " Bed ?" He asked the girl and she nodded. Taehyung walked to her room and placed her on the bed gently and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much princess " he said and smiled at y/n. " I love you more , I love you so much more " she said and y/n was the one to pull taehyung to a kiss.

Taehyung kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. Taehyung groaned softly, low in his throat, and one of his free hands moved on to her thigh sliding under her skirt rubbing her bare skin In a teasing way.

He pulled away from the kiss and removed the shirt and threw it on the floor , revealing his well built body to the younger. Y/n s hands traced Taehyung's abs and chest in a playful way making the butterflies rumble In his tummy.

" Let me " the younger suddenly said and taehyung looked at her with widened eyes. " Let me, let me suck you off today " she said and the elder couldn't help but smirk.
" As you wish your highness. " He said and got down from the bed and pulled down his trousers and tossed it to the floor. Taehyung's member was hardened and it was very visible to the younger through the white boxer that taehyung was wearing. He noticed how she was staring at his man organ and chuckled lightly. " Get down from the bed baby " he said and y/n did as he asked her to and knelt in front of him looking up at his face.
Then taehyung pulled down his boxer, revealing his massive cock which was struggling in the boxer for sometime wanting to get out like this.

Taehyung saw y/n gulp with this sudden reveal and he could say that she was nervous. " Don't be nervous baby girl..you can go slow " he said and y/n nodded before holding Taehyung's member from her long fingers. Then y/n s lips were gently on his tip giving it kitten licks all over his member. Taehyung was sitting at the edge of the bed with his girl in front and he was amazed by how good y/n was at this. Taehyung's head fell back and his back arched with the sudden pleasure he felt, y/n s lips were around his member and the warm sensation was making Taehyung see stars. How could taehyung not see stars with the sinful sight infront of him?