Chapter 30

Y/n placed the file which was with her on the table and looked at the judges.
She then noticed the chief editor Mr. Park and the CEO Mr. Wang among them.

The person who was probably the chairman, sat in the middle and was going through some papers. Y/n noticed how he didn't even bother to look who entered.

" You can start Ms. Y/n " Mr. Park said and then y/n saw the person who was seated in the middle raise his head quickly to look at her.

Y/n also looked at him and she identified the familiar pair of eyes and those eyes were also staring at y/n

Kim Taehyung! Y/n remembered and she was shocked to see him here. She felt like a lump was stuck in her throat. She panicked.

Oh Lord! Then is HE the chairman??
y/n s mind was a mess and she was partially zoned out and she didn't realize that she was staring at Taehyung.

" Ms. Y/n? Is everything alright ? " Y/n came to her senses hearing Mr. Park s voice and she quickly blurted out a yes sir .

" Yes sir. I will start now " y/n said and looked at the judges again and she saw Taehyung staring at her and she felt like his glare was penetrating through her.

Let's do this y/n

Let's do this y/n..don't be nervous. Take a deep breath.

Y/n thought and started her presentation.

" Good morning everyone. The book I chose to present is called Always and Forever and it's written by a very young author who is still 22 years old." Y/n started to say and the CEO Mr. Wang asked a question.

"Can you brief us a little on the book Ms. Y/n. We would really like to know why you love this work even when it's not published yet " Mr. Wang said treating y/n with a warm smile.

" Yes sure sir . This is a love story in which the couple goes through a lot of hardships and finally gets together at the end as a result of their sacrifices and true love that they have for each other " y/n kept on saying but she was interrupted by Mr. Kim

" A typical love story it seems. What's so special about it ? " He asked with a cold voice but y/n found it oddly comfortable.

" Yes it is a typical love story sir. But the plot, the use of language by the author, the vocabulary, the way every little detail is explained even in intimate scenes makes this book very special. " Yn said and it was Mr. Park who spoke then.

"Ms. Y/n is a rookie sir. But she is one of the most successful editor in our company. Both the books that were published under her supervision were best sellers locally and internationally. " He said looking at the chairman.

" What did you find so special about this Ms y/n when compared with the other two books? " Mr. Kim asked again. Y/n didn't like it when others asked her questions without letting her explain. But she liked the way Taehyung kept on talking to her.