Chapter 37

The publication ceremony began bit Taehyung didn't come YET. Y/n was waiting for him but since he didn't show up, she tried to make up her mind.
" He must be busy. Or else he would call me before anything else. " She thought and concentrated on the publication ceremony.

She had to do the welcome speech since she was the main editor in charge. She walked to the podium with a shaking heart. She could see the guests, soobin , CEO Wang and Mr. Park sitting in the front row. Other editors, publication staff and public were seated at the back.

All eyes were on her.

Y/n looked at everyone and started to speak. After about one minute into her speech she saw someone enter the venue, wearing a clean black tuxedo. She identified who it was and her heart scareamed in happiness. It was non other than Kim Taehyung.

Others didn't notice him until he walked to the front. Once they noticed the chairman they stood up in respect but he quickly gestured them to sit not wanting to interrupt y/ns speech.

Taehyung sat on the seat which was especially reserved to him and looked up at y/n and smiled ever so beautifully and it made y/n gain all her lost confidence.

She smiled at the chairman and continued her speech without any mistake. Seeing taehyung gave her strength and seeing him smile drove all her worries away. She was so happy, over the moon we could say.

Once she was done with her speech, others cheered at her and applauded.
Y/n was so impatient to talk to taehyung. But she knew she had to wait until this is over.

It was soobins time to address the gathering, so she watched soobin start his speech and looked at taehyung. to her surprise, taehyung was looking at her . She felt butterflies dancing in her tummy when their eyes met. Taehyung didn't take his eyes away from y/n. She chuckled lightly and looked away because she couldn't tolerate taehyung s gaze. It was giving her butterflies and it made her cheeks turn red.

*Ping*
A message popped up on her screen and it was from Taehyung.

Tae
Missed me ?

Me
Lol no way. Just wait until I catch you Mr. Kim Taehyung. I am going to murder you

Tae
Oops it seems serious. Anything I can do to get away from your wrath?

Me
It depends. I will have to reconsider

Tae
Meet me after the event . I ll be looking forward to it.

Y/n smiled and put her phone back in her pocket. She missed taehyung so much in the last few days and she knew that taehyung knows that as well. That she missed him .

Now all she wanted was to know why he didn't text or call when he was in Shanghai. She wanted to know the reason why he made her worried. Laters.. let's now focus on this event. Y/n thought to herself and focused on the publication ceremony..

Once soobins speech was over, both soobin and y/n walked to the guests with the newly printed books and gave them one each.

Soobin gave the very first book to taehyung who smiled warmly at the younger before taking it. Then they gave the books to CEO Wang, the chief editor and the other guests.

There was a 5 minute break before the final two speeches. In that break y/n saw how taehyung went through the book carefully and he looked impressed with it which made y/ns heart beam with pride.