Chapter 25

"Y/N noona. I m here!!"
Taehyung who was sipping his coffee turned in lightning speed to look at the girl to whom the boy called.

" Oh you are here. Come have a seat soobin-ssi " He heard the girl say. Hearing the girl's voice taehyung immediately identified her. Taehyung couldn't see her since she was seated with her back turned at taehyung. But he remembered her voice just as he heard it two years back. But he wanted to make sure whether it IS the y/n he remembers..he wanted to check whether she remembers him and He wanted to talk with her.

What the hell Kim Taehyung? You shouldn't be concerned about it at all.
Taehyung tried to convince himself to ignore her but he couldn't. So he stood up from where he was seated placing the coffee cup on the table.

One of his guards came to him soon to check whether Taehyung needs anything. But Taehyung shook his head and signalled the guard to wait near the table where he was seated earlier.
Taehyung slowly walked towards where y/n was sitting and dropped his wallet near y/n. Taehyung s business card also fell off his wallet when he dropped it but it was not intentional.

Y/n noticed the fallen wallet with a business card which was slipped out of it. So she picked it up with the business card and looked up at Taehyung.
As soon as taehyung saw her, he knew that she was the girl. He knew that she was the one who helped him two years ago.
He was glad that he found her. He really wanted y/n to remember him.
" Your wallet mister" Taehyung came to his senses with y/n s voice .
" Oh..y..yes " Taehyung said and took the wallet and the card from Y/n. Fuck don't stutter Taehyung. Taehyung screamed at himself. " Thank you " he quickly added and walked away before y/n say anything else.

Taehyung put his business card into the wallet and placed the wallet in the inner pocket of his blazer. And walked back to the car followed by his two guards.
He got into the car and then Mr. Yang started to drive to taehyung s office.

Taehyung leaned on the seat closing his eyes. He remembered the look on y/n s eyes when she handed him his wallet. It was clear that she didn't remember who he was. It kinda hurt Taehyung because he never thought someone will forget him like that..
He was worried a little .
But wait why am I worrying about someone who doesn't even remember me ? And I should not care about her anymore. And I have repayed her for helping me that night. So why the actual fuck Kim Taehyung you are being worried about her and why are you thinking about her like this!!! taehyung was so mad at himself for being like this.
" FUCK!!!!" He said loudly while pushing his hair back with his fingers..

" Sir?" It was Mr. Yang. " I am sorry if I did any mistake " he said softly.
" No no yang. It's not for you. Drop me off at the office soon " Taehyung said and closed his eyes leaning back on the seat.

______________________________________

Y/n looked down once she heard something drop near her feet. She bent down and picked it up. It was a wallet and a business card she looked up at the person who dropped them.

Once y/n saw him, she felt like she has seen him before but she couldnt figure out when and where. She looked at the business card well before handing over the wallet to the owner.

Kim Corporations International
Chairman and the founder
Mr.Kim Taehyung

The business card read and With the name y/n remembered who it was. KIM TAEHYUNG. The mafia chief whom she helped two years ago. She was surprised to see him but she wanted to act like she doesn't know or remember him at all. Because she was determined not to get involved with any mafia member again since she had to go through some shit because of  another mafia gang two years ago. (Let us talk about that later.)Therefore y/n pretended like she never knew taehyung at all.