Chapter 52

After 6 months

" The final one is also done taehyungie" Jimin said in a cheery voice and taehyung smiled. All of them, taehyung, his hyungs, his mafia hyungs, Jungkook and Jimin were together in his office talking.

6 months. It took Taehyung 6 months to get rid of every potential threat to him and his girlfriend. Jimin, his two hyungs, yoongi hyung, hoseokie hyung and Jungkook helped him in every way they could to finish it off quickly.

Taehyung was determined to torture each and every single person who was a threat to him. But then his decision changed. Except for Do Kyungsoo, he killed off his other enemies soon by shooting them on the head. Even lee hyun, he wanted to torture her and let her suffer so much but Taehyung didn't want to torture a woman. So he decided just to shoot her and end her life.

Jimin coordinated everything that taehyung had to do and he always made sure that his best friend was healthy and eating well because Taehyung was weak mentally because he was constantly missing y/n.

Namjoon and Seokjin worked with their security and dug information about Taehyung's enemies while yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook helped taehyung in killing.
They were able to completely sweep off Taehyung's enemies list thanks to their team work.

"Phew taehyungie hyung can finally call his girlfriend" Jungkook said with a smirk.

" Actually I was going to ask you Kim Taehyung. Why didn't you call her at least once? Or a single text for god's sake ! No wonder that she was so hurt" Seokjin said and Taehyung's face turned dark hearing about his girlfriend who was far away from him.

" Hyung it was for her own safety. If someone tracked my phone , they would have found out about y/n s location as well " taehyung said and Seokjin rolled his eyes. " But you called her right ? " He asked Seokjin again who nodded with a smile.

" Yes obviously, she is my little moon. How can I not call her ? " Seokjin said and it was taehyung who rolled his eyes then.

"Whatever" everyone said in unison and broke into laughter. They knew that it was what taehyung say every time after he rolls his eyes but this time before he said that, others completed it for him .

" God you all are annoying" taehyung said and namjoon looked at his brother.

" You should probably call y/n taehyung. " Namjoon said and others nodded in agreement.

" I won't call her hyung. I am going to visit her instead" taehyung said and smiled at the others who watched him with concerning eyes.

_

" Noona!!! You did it just in three months " it was Huening Kai who was dancing around y/n at the Kim publications London branch.

" What is it Kai-ssi? " Y/n asked from her hoobae . He didn't reply but gave her a tablet showing her an email.

" Oh my god " y/n said in utter shock widening her eyes. " But how ? " She said softly and Livy came to y/n and looked at the email that she was reading..

" Oh my god guys look!! Our y/n-ssi has been named as the best editor in England!!! " Livy announced to the other. Everyone stood up and started to clap making y/n blush.

" It's because her newly edited novel has been selected as the best novel of the year . Also our y/n-ssi has got a scholarship to study about editing and publication in the US. " Livy said again and everyone was stunned by this news. All walked to y/n congratulating her and she was pulled into hugs from all sides and y/n was smiling widely with happiness.

" You learnt English well just for this and you achieved it noona. And look it's your first edited English novel" Kai exclaimed and y/n stopped him

" Stop it Kai-ssi. You are making me embarrassed" she said and Kai smiled. " You should call your oppa and tell him about this. I remember him pulling many all nighters with you waiting until you are done with your work" Kai said and y/n nodded vigorously.