Chapter 50

Y/n got off work exactly at 4.00 in the evening because chief Lee asked her to, saying that taehyung wanted to see her right at 4 15 near his office.

She felt something off because Taehyung hasn't called or texted her the entire day even though she sent him a hundred messages and tried to call him countless times.

She waited with Mr. Lee until the car arrives and mr. Bong came to them within a few minutes.
Mr. Lee opened the door for y/n and went to the passenger seat once she got into the car.

_

After a while, y/n was at the entrance of the Kim Corporations and she saw taehyung standing there while talking to Jimin. She quickly got down from the car and ran to taehyung because she obviously missed him so much throughout the day. Y/n was about to throw herself at him into a hug but she stopped as soon as she saw his face which held a very cold gaze.

" Tae ? What's wrong baby ? " Y/n asked the elder who just stared at her with expressionless eyes.

" What's wrong Tae " saying that y/n reached to touch taehyung who stepped back soon. " Don't-- don't touch me " he said and hearing that y/ns eyes widened and they started to water because it was so painful for her to see Taehyung's behavior.

But she didn't know that taehyung was dying inside, wanting to hold her, to kiss and to feel her against him.
She didn't know that each and every word that leaves his mouth is against his will and every word breaks his heart into a million pieces.

"You should leave. " Taehyung said and y/n spoke between her tears.
"Where ? Where should I go . What do you mean ?" She asked and taehyung gave her a small bag.

She opened it and found a passport and a flight ticket to London,United Kingdom and the flight was to leave at 6.00 pm

" No no Taehyungie. baby please don't do this to me. Don't send me away from you. Please baby " y/n broke into sobs and hugged taehyung but he didn't hug her back.

His heart was screaming at taehyung to hold her, to wipe off her tears and to make her happy. But Taehyung knew that he had to stay strong for the sake of his girl.

" Please you should go. Don't make it hard for both of us y/n-ssi. You should stay safe first " taehyung said pulling away from the younger's embrace.

" Are you sending me away because of the threats? Let me stay with you Taehyungie. Let's face them together. Please . You are powerful. You can protect me " y/n was sobbing so hard that the words didn't come out of her mouth properly.

" I want you keep you with me my love. But your safety matters to me the most..I want you to live first "

" No. Its not the reason y/n ssi. Get in the car now. You should go soon. " Taehyung said turning around to go back to his office because he was dying inside every second that he saw his girl in tears.

" I won't go. I refuse. What about my mother? She will hate you tae . She will never forgive you" y/n shouted throwing the bag with the passport on the ground.

" I told your mother about this baby. She knows everything and she wanted me to do it "

" I don't care. just go now. I have work to do. " Taehyung said and grabbed y/n by her wrist and pulled her towards the car. Even though she tried to pull her arm away she couldn't compete with the elder, he was way more stronger.

Taehyung opened the back seat door and pushed y/n into the car and closed the door. Mr. Lee was already inside the car and he made sure to lock the doors as soon as y/n was inside.

Taehyung gave the passport and the flight ticket of y/n to lee and asked him to open the back seat window to find a struggling younger who was continuously trying to open the locked door with tears streaming down her cheeks.