Chapter 32

Taehyung held y/n firmly by her waist as soon as his fist collided with the drunk man's face.
The man fell on to the ground and taehyung was quick to hold the unbalanced y/n without letting her fall on to the ground.

Taehyung could easily say that y/n was drunk because she was reeking of alcohol. He looked at her face and saw how scared she was. The girl was still staring at the drunk man who was on the ground, he was bleeding from his mouth.

" Blood " taehyung heard y/n say , she was holding on to taehyung s shirt and he felt her fist grabbing him tightly.

"I am scared. And who are you ? I was happy..... now I am sad and scared. I wanna have one more drink. Pweaseeee. " y/n was talking in a sloppy voice while hitting taehyung on his chest with her fist.
It didn't hurt at all and it made Taehyung laugh.

"Ah..ahjussi " taehyung heard y/n call him ahjussi and looked at her with pure shock.

He was just some years older than her. He was not an ahjussi of course. He was one of those people where ladies were on head over heels for him. He was named and called as the most handsome chairman in south Korea. He was certainly not an ahjussi.

Taehyung let out a chuckle hearing what the girl called him. He knew for a fact that she was extremely drunk and he was also amazed at himself for not getting mad at her for calling him ahjussi.
If it was someone else, taehyung wouldn't have been able to control his anger but with her he didn't even feel a slightest anger.

" Ahjussi. Help me. Let me drink some more. I want to have fun. I met the person whom I like very much today. And I talked to him. I want to be closer to him. But I am scared. " Y/n was talking non-stop and taehyung didn't interfere at all. He was a good Lister so he listened. But hearing y/n like someone made Taehyung s heart heavy. He felt like someone was squeezing his heart. But little did he know that the younger was talking about him.

" I missed him ahjussi and I found him today and now I am scared. I don't want to be hurt. I don't wanna get my heart broken " y/n said and started to sob.

" Shh shh y/n-ssi. Everything is fine. You Are safe now and you will not be hurt. I promise" Taehyung said while hugging the little girl close to him.
He didn't know whom she talked about but all he wanted was to console the younger.

" Mm mm " y/n my mumbled and taehyung felt her passing out on his hands.

" Oh lord " taehyung muttered and held y/n firmly by one of his hands. He removed his blazer with the other hand and put it on y/n s legs covering them up since she was wearing a tight skirt. Then he lifted y/n up in the bridal style. One arm around her shoulder and the other one under her knees.
He made sure that his blazer was properly covering y/n s legs. He didn't want others to stare at them.

Taehyung turned to go back to his car and noticed Mr. Yang standing behind him. He didn't have any guards since he went to a small meeting but Taehyung brought his gun with him which was useful to him today.

" Let's go. " Taehyung said and turned to walk back to his car. But then again he turned around and looked at the man who was still on the floor. He was staring at Taehyung.

"The fuck you are looking at ? " Taehyung growled and kicked the drunk man on his side .
" No one touches what's mine " taehyung said and walked to the car followed by Mr. Yang.

He didn't know why he said something like that at the end but at that moment he felt it right.

The driver opened the door for taehyung and the younger slowly laid y/n on the seat and got into the car.
Mr. Yang closed the door and got into the driving seat.