Chapter 48

* A mature scene ahead. Read at your own risk *

"what's it hyung ? " Taehyung asked Namjoon once they reached his office.

" About yesterday's incident. We found out who is behind it " namjoon said and Taehyung's face turned dangerously calm.

" Who the fuck? "Taehyung's voice was fierce and so deep even namjoon flinched hearing his younger brother.

" We should calm down first taehyungah. We can't do this without a proper plan. Lee Hyun is behind all these by the way " the elder said and taehyung stumped his fist on to the table in such a force and let out a big sigh.

"Ugh that bitch. Why can't she let me live peacefully!! " Taehyung literally screamed but namjoon quickly shushed him.

" Keep your voice down little brother. We don't want to scare y/n right ? " Ha said and taehyung shut his mouth with a nod.

" I hate this hyung. She was the one who destroyed my life since childhood and when I got out of it and started to plan my life with the one whom I truly loves, again that bitch is trying to get in the middle and destroy my life " taehyung said and namjoon patted the younger's shoulder.

"But why do we need a proper plan for this hyung? She is not a big figure out there" taehyung asked again and Namjoon let out a big sigh.

" Taehyungah. Lee has found out about her with our security. Your guards and our people are working together for this. And we have already sent our people to work Under lee hyun so that we will get information regarding her plans and we can take action . And we need a proper plan because she is not in this alone. Do Kyungsoo and his gang are supporting her" namjoon said and taehyung looked at his hyung gritting his teeth.

" I am going to kill her hyung. I swear to God I am going to fucking kill her with my own hands. And everyone else who are involved in this too" Taehyung said and namjoon sighed.

" Seokjin hyung was also very worried after getting to know about this taehyungah. We were actually thinking of something but I don't know whether you will agree to it " namjoon said and taehyung raised a brow asking his hyung what he meant

" How about sending y/n overseas for sometime ? " Namjoon said and taehyung shook his head vigorously.

" No hyung. I can't let her go. If I do that It will destroy me. I will do anything else but not that. I want her with me all the time " taehyung couldn't finish what he was saying because they heard Seokjin calling for them.

" Namjoonah! Taehyungah. Lunch is ready " the eldest said . "We are coming hyungnim "  namjoon replied loudly to his hyung.

" Don't act serious now okay little brother ? It will make y/n worried. Let's figure something out later " namjoon said and walked to the dining room with Taehyung wrapping his long arm around the younger trying to assure him that everything will be alright.

_

Their lunch was filled with giggles and Jin's dad jokes. Y/n laughed until tears were formed in her eyes. She loved the way how Jin made her comfortable and she really liked his dad jokes and found them funny.

They were talking about this and that all the time when they were eating. Taehyung was the only one who didn't speak much. Y/n was able too see a hint of worry in his eyes. Even though she tried asking him about it taehyung just shook his head and said that he was just tired.

But y/n knew better than that. She knew that something was obviously wrong. Since Taehyung didn't tell her about it, all she could do was try to console him. So her hand was resting on Taehyung's thigh rubbing circles on it.