Chapter 35

Three months went by and Taehyung and Y/n got so close to each other as very good friends. They texted and called each other, at least once a week they went out for dinners, went for picnics and Taehyung also went to y/ns home to enjoy Mrs. Choi's meals.

At first Mrs. Choi was thinking about the friendship of this younger and the older over and over again. She only wanted the best for her daughter, she wanted to ensure the safety of her daughter. In the beginning she doubted it but by and by she got to know taehyung more and she started loving his as his own son.

She knew nothing was going on between her daughter and taehyung YET, but she loved and cared for taehyung wholeheartedly which made Taehyung to treat Mrs. Choi as his mother as well.

Their friendship got stronger everyday and with all these, the feelings that they had for each other grew more and more but neither y/n nor taehyung spoke about it at all.

Jimin knew what was going around with these two. He saw how taehyung looked at the younger and how he changed when he was with her. He saw how his best friend was completely different when he was with y/n. Seeing Taehyung's happy, soft and bubbly personality after so long made Jimin tear up and it warmed his heart with happiness .

Not only that, since the day taehyung saw y/n after two years, he never slept with other women. He was not the playful ,sex addicted taehyung who used to be. He didn't ask Jimin to send anyone to his house and it really amazed Jimin to see how his best friend Actually has changed.

Watching all these , Jimin wanted them to confess to each other and to start dating. He wanted to ask taehyung to hurry up Because he was impatient but thought to keep his mouth shut without annoying his best friend .

_

It was a warm day and taehyung was at work going through some documents. Jimin walked into Taehyung s office with a serious look on his face.

" Sir it seems like you are urgently needed at Shanghai. " Jimin said while handing the iPad over to Taehyung.

Taehyung took it in to his hand and went through the email.

"Ah that motherfucker . He had to ruin it " taehyung stood up banging his fist on the table.

" What are we gonna do taehyungah." Jimin asked in a soft voice. He knew that taehyung was pissed off so he didn't want to ruin his mood more.

" What else jiminah. We shall go to Shanghai. As soon as we can " taehyung said gritting his teeth.

" Book the air tickets Jiminah. 5 in total. Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jungkookie will be going with us as well " taehyung said while dialling yoongi s number. Jimin nodded with a soft yes sir and walked out of taehyung s office to book the flight tickets.

" Yoongi hyung " taehyung said and soon as the elder picked up the phone.

" Yes Taehyungie. What is it ?" yoongi replied with a concerned voice. He really loved the younger and yoongi noticed that something was wrong just by hearing Taehyung's voice.

"Hyung that fucking Gong chan has been delivering drugs to some mafia gangs in Shanghai. " Taehyung started to say.

" But we don't , YOU don't do drugs right taehyungah? We don't do illegal things as far as I know ? " Taehyung heard yoongi say and he agreed quickly.

" Exactly hyung. Why the fuck would I sell drugs when I can earn millions in legal ways. Anyways hyung that son of a bitch has mixed some other shit with the drugs and those mafia people has found about it. And they think that WE ARE SELLING THEM LIKE THAT ! They are now demanding for a meeting and I want hyung, Hoseok hyung and kook to come with me as well " Taehyung said , he felt like his body was burning up due to anger.