Chapter 58

Taehyung asked from the younger whether she likes to have dinner at his place and of course she agreed to it. Taehyung drove to his house with y/n next to him and parked the car in the parking lot once they were there.  He helped her to get down from the car and walked to the door interwining their fingers together.

Taehyung opened the door and let y/n walk inside first. She heard party poppers pop suddenly as Seokjin, namjoon, Jimin, yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook jumped in front of her trying to surprise her. And yes they succeeded in it because y/n was so happy and surprised to see them. She turned around to look at taehyung and found him staring at her with loving eyes.

"Come y/n-ssi. We have stuff for you " Jimin came to her and took her hand and walked her to the couch. " Sit " he said and y/n sat on the couch with a smile on her face. " We have already congratulated taehyungie so all this is for you " namjoon said making Taehyung roll his eyes. " Whatever" he said making others laugh.

" Congratulations my little moon. " It was Seokjin who came to y/n first with a beautiful bouquet of lilies.

Y/n gasped seeing the pretty bouquet that literally made her scream in happiness

Y/n gasped seeing the pretty bouquet that literally made her scream in happiness.  She loved flowers and yes lilies were one of her most favorite ones.
Seokjin gently hugged the younger and looking at her with loving eyes. "Congratulations my little moon. We are so happy for you and taehyungie. These flowers are from me and Namjoon. You have our back always for anything. We love you and adore you alot " he said while smiling at y/n warmly.

Namjoon also came to her and hugged her. " Congratulations little one. We are so excited to be uncles " he said and Seokjin nodded.

" Thank you so much Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung." Y/n said with a soft smile on her face. She was so happy to receive all this attention and love from everyone.

Then it was Hoseok, yoongi and Jungkook who went to y/n and gave her a bouquet of Daisies.

" Congratulations y/n-ssi

" Congratulations y/n-ssi. We promise we will do our best to protect you and your baby " it was Yoongi who spoke and he smiled adorably at the younger. Y/n always found his gummy smile cute.
" I am so excited to play with the little baby. Congratulations y/n-ssi " Hoseok said and Jungkook burst into laughter hearing it.
" Hyung the baby must be at least 1 year old to play. " He said " shut up jeon " Hoseok replied and y/n spoke with a smile.