Chapter 51

Y/n walked to the couch and sat while opening the envelope with shaking hands. She found a paper with Taehyung's messy yet beautiful handwriting and y/n couldn't stop her tears. The girl was so mad at taehyung but she missed him even more.

She unfolded the paper and started to read it.

_

Yesterday

Taehyung was at his office trying to write a letter to y/n expressing his heart. He was devastated because after sometime, the love of his life will be thousands of kilometers away from him. And tears started to stream down Taehyung's eyes just with the thought that he will have to live without the girl for sometime, maybe for months.

Taehyung didn't talk to the younger since today morning because he was scared that he wouldn't be able to let her go if he keeps on hearing her voice. So he thought to act harsh on y/n even when he was going to send her away in the evening. Taehyung knew that these actions of his will hurt y/n so much and he himself will have to suffer a lot but he was doing this sacrifice to keep the younger safe. Taehyung thought that y/n will hate him after today and wouldn't even talk to him again. But he wanted to explain it from his side to her and to tell her that everything will be fine and he will take her back as soon as he can.

So taehyung wiped off his tears and started to write the letter to express his emotions and heart. This was the first time that taehyung was writing something like this and he had no idea how to sum up all the thoughts that filled up his mind.

Halfway written crumpled papers which didn't go as taehyung wanted, were everywhere on his office floor. He threw them away just because he felt like his love letter which was actually an apology letter was turning too clingy and cheesy.

" To hell with these. I am gonna just write what I feel and what I want to tell her " he thought to himself and started to write , penning down all his emotions that filled his mind.

_

My forever beloved princess y/n,

When you are reading this, you will be so far away from me. Thousands of kilometers away to be specific. I know you must be hating me now but baby, I just want you to know my side of the story because the last thing I want is for you to hate me without hearing what I gotta tell you.

Fuck. this is mu first time writing something like this and it feels damned cheesy.

Y/n softly chuckled between her tears. She imagined taehyung saying the above written sentence with an annoyed face. Y/n wiped her eyes and focused on the letter back again.

You must know baby, I used to be with many girls before I met you. Yes I was a sex addict and it was something that many knew.
I am going to tell you everything about me , I hope you won't feel disgusted princess.

" I will never feel disgusted about you Tae. never " y/n wanted to say.

When I was 10 years old, I was literally kidnapped by a woman and she abused me everyday, for 8 fucking long years. She first started by touching me with some of her friends and did shit to me when I was a mere 10 year old kid. I cried my eyes out asking to let go because everything she did to me was clearly hurting me so much and I felt nothing but fear, pain and disgust. But she threatened me saying that she will kill me if I expose her to my family so I had to keep my mouth shut and tolerate everything.

Y/n saw a dried tear of taehyung has blotted the words on the paper and tears were rolling down the eyes of y/n herself. She couldn't even imagine the pain that Taehyung had gone through. All she knew was what Jimin told her sometimes back.
" I hope you help his wounds heal y/n-ssi" that's what Jimin said.