Chapter 15

Y/n saw taehyung lying on the bed, shirtless, with several bruises on his chest. Her heart sank seeing this. She didn't know why she felt sorry for someone that she didn't even know.
Y/n quickly walked into the room closing the door behind her. She literally ran to where Taehyung was and started to check on him. He was breathing heavily. Y/n took her phone and called Mr. Lee who was the cheif security guard and asked him to come to the suite room
" Who did this to him ? Wait .. is the girl who walked with taehyung did this to him???" So many questions were running in y/n s mind.
" What if Mr. Lee comes with many other people. Them seeing Mr. Taehyung like this will harm the impression that the others have on him. " Y/n suddenly thought and grabbed a blanket from the cupboard and covered Mr. Kim with that.

Y/n took her phone again to call Mr. Lee to come soon. Suddenly then she felt taehyung grab his hand. She was startled for a moment but quickly looked at mr. Kim. " N...oo.. no.. don't" Mr. Kim was telling y/n but she couldn't figure out what he was telling.
"Sorry what sir?" Y/n asked taehyung with a concerned voice
" Don't tell anyone. Don't ask anyone to come here. Don't let anyone see me like this " Kim Taehyung was telling with a shaking voice. His eyes looked wilted and his face looked pale.
" Then let me take you to a hospital sir. Let's get you checked. Please " Y/n tried to say but Taehyung interrupted.
" No not like this. Ple.." before he completed the sentence he passed out.  Y/n got scared but she didn't feel like going out of Mr. Kim's word as well.
"Okay let's cover your wounds and then let's go to a hospital. " Y/n told to Mr. Kim even though she clearly knew that taehyung couldn't hear what she says.

Y/n slowly sent her hand around Mr. Kim's shoulder and made him sit on the bed while leaning on to the head board. She quickly opened a drower and found the first aid box and took out some saline, cotton wool and some bandage.
Y/n slowly started to wipe the clotted blood off Mr. Taehyung s chest and afterwards she cleaned his wounds with saline and applied ointment on them and started to cover them with bandages.

Once she was almost done covering him with bandages, taehyung s body bent forward and his head was resting on y/n s shoulder

Y/n flinched but finished off covering his bruises and wounds

Then she slowly made taehyung lye down on the bed and checked whether his belongings were there. His wallet was on the bed but with no cash or cards. All were gone except for his ID card and driving licence. She looked for his phone, but it was gone as well. It was nowhere to be found.
Y/n quickly dialled Mr. Lee s number and called him
" Ahjussi. You don't have to come here. Please check all the CCTV cameras and check whether there is any one suspicious is spotted around the suite room" she said and disconnected the call. Y/n was going through her phone trying to call someone to get help to carry Mr. Kim to the car so that she can take him to the hospital.
" Thank you ms. Y/n " y/n heard taehyung say and she looked at him .
" Don't mention it sir " she said while checking his temperature while keeping her hand on his forehead " will you be able to walk to the car sir ? Let's go get you a medical checkup " she added and taehyung nodded. He slowly sat on the bed, still without a shirt.
"Ms.y/n can I..." Taehyung started to say and y/n interrupted . " Ahh.. sorry sir. " She took a bathrobe and handed it over to taehyung. " Please wear this for the moment sir. Your shirt has been Torn so you can't wear it. I have asked our team to bring some good clothing for you for now. " She said " let me help you wear this " y/n added and she helped taehyung to wear the bathrobe cover his upper body which was already mostly covered with bandages.

Once taehyung was ready to go out, y/n  quickly went to a closet which was in the room and took out a black cap. She came to Taehyung and gave it to him. "You can wear it sir. Then no one will be able to recognize you." She said and smiled at him.

Taehyung took the cap into his hand wondering why this waitress is doing so much for him. It was the first time that a stranger helped him.  He was so grateful for everything that she was doing for him and thought to compensate her any amount she wants as a thanking gesture. After a minute or two, Y/n came to Taehyung. "Lets go sir. i called one of the taxi driver ahjussi s i know. He will be here any minute. " she said so and helped Taehyung to stand up.

"Can you walk sir? Do you want me to help you " Y/n asked taehyung. "No ms.Y/n. I can manage. Thank you for your kind offer " Taehyung replied and kept a foot front to walk but he was too weak that his knees couldnt bear the weight of his body. Y/n quickly came and grabbed taehyung from his waist without letting him fall. "i am sorry for touching you like this and coming this closer to you sir. but listen to me this once. lean on to me so that you will be able to walk without falling " she said looking at taehyung with concerning eyes. Taehyung had no choice other than nodding his head in agreement to what Y/n said. 

"come lets go. " Y/n started to walk with a hand around taehyungs waist making him lean on to her body for support. They walked out of the room and entered the main hallway in the club. "No one will notice you sir. Dont worry. This is a frequent scene for others. its quite normal for us to take out drunk VIP members out like this " Y/n whispered to Taehyung while walking.  Ah I see" Taehyung whispered back making Y/n giggle.

"We are here sir" Y/n told Taehyung and he realized that they were already out of the club and he saw a taxi parked infront of them. Y/n helped Taehyung to get in to the taxi and said " Sir I ll go soon and bring my bag. its still in the counter. " And then she looked at the driver and added " Ahjussi give me a minute i will be back soon " and she closed the door and ran back to the club to bring her belongings.
While taehyung was waiting for y/n in the car, he was thinking about what happened to him last night and what made him this much weak. But all his memories were blurred.
After about 2 minutes y/n came back to the taxi running and got into the taxi and sat next to taehyung.
" Let's go to the nearest hospital ahjussi. " She told the driver and once he started to drive she looked at taehyung.
"Oh by the way sir, I couldn't find either your phone or anything that was in your wallet. All your cards, cash were gone. " Y/n said in a worried voice.
" Don't worry Ms. Y/n. I will call my secretary and inform him. He will come and arrange Everything. " Taehyung said
" Do you remember his mobile number sir? I can call your secretary and inform about this situation then" y/n asked and seeing how taehyungs face changed when she asked for the number of his secretary clearly made her understand that Taehyung doesn't remember it at all.
" Oh oh it's fine that you don't remember the phone number sir. Let's figure something out. So don't beat yourself up. " Y/n said and taehyung smiled at her while leaning on to the seat.

After several minutes they arrived at the Yejin university hospital. Y/n got down first and helped taehyung to get down from the car. Y/n paid for the taxi and looked at taehyung signaling him that they should go inside now. Taehyung felt bad when he saw Y/N pay for the taxi. "She might not have much money. i should repay her soon ." Taehyung thought and slowly walked into the hospital. 

After sometime

Taehyung was admitted to the hospital and the doctor advised him to rest for sometime before going through the tests. So Taehyung was given a hospital gown to wear and he laid on the bed.

"I am sorry that i had to get you admitted to a normal ward sir. I sincerely apologize." Y/n said and taehyung shook his head. "No Ms.Y/n. You are doing more than enough. I am so thankful ." Taehyung said and he slowly fell asleep thanks to the sleeping pills which was given to him.