Chapter 39

Taehyung drove back home and parked the car. When he was going to get down, he noticed the tulip bouquet placed extra carefully in the back seat. Taehyung remembered how the younger treasured it and it made a smile appear on his face.

He checked the time and it was almost midnight. He started the car again and left home heading towards the city.

_

Y/n woke up in the morning and found herself in her room and on her bed .

How did I even come here ? She thought and looked around. Y/n saw Taehyung's white coat on the bed and gasped. " Awwww he must have brought me home " the younger told herself with a big smile appearing on her face. Then her eyes caught the beautiful tulip bouquet which taehyung gave her the last night. It was placed carefully on the nightstand.

I should put this in some water. I will keep them alive as long as I can. With that thought, y/n got up from the bed, still in the clothing that she wore last evening to go out.

*Ping*
She heard her phone vibrate and there was a message from Taehyung.

Tae
Did you wake up baby? Slept well?

Me
Yes Tae. Thank you so much by the way

Tae
That's great that you had a good sleep. But why are you thanking me petal?

Me
For everything. I really enjoyed last night. I am thankful for that Tae. And also what's with the new names that you are calling me? *Laughing emoji*

Tae
It's nothing to thank me for , PETAL !*smirking emoji*
I am happy if you enjoyed

Y/n laughed seeing how Playful her boyfriend is. My boyfriend. Tae is my boyfriend! Y/n beamed in happiness when she thought about it. So she wanted to change Taehyung's contact name on her phone.

*Y/n changed your name to My Boyfriend*

My boyfriend
Aww did you change my contact name on your phone
It's so cute of you baby

Me
You are my boyfriend now am I wrong ?

My boyfriend
No no. You are absolutely right!

*My boyfriend changed your name to My princess *

Me
Oh my god Tae. my princess? That's too cheesy !!

Y/n texted taehyung but internally she was screaming in happiness. She was enjoying it so much.

My boyfriend
I like it that way princess. Then have a good day baby. I should go now. I will call you soon okay?

Me
Okayy!! I should go get ready as well. Thank you for bringing me home safely tae. I ll talk to you soon

Finishing their little texting session with a smile, y/n kept her phone on the nightstand and walked into the bathroom to do her morning routine.
After sometime, y/n came out the bathroom and got ready to go to work. She took her handbag and put all her essentials into the bag and kept it on the bed.

I'll come get you when I am going to leave. Y/n thought looking at her handbag. She took the flower bouquet and walked out of her room wanting to put them in a vase and then to have breakfast.