Chapter 5

Following day morning Taehyung woke up with the sound of a knock on his door.

He got up from his bed and went to open the door. It was Jimin and he seemed so worried.

" Taehyung ah. Why didn't you answer the phone??? I was trying to call you so many times and it made me really worried" Jimin said.he never called taehyung by his name from the day he was appointed as taehyung s secretary even though he was taehyung s best friend.

Taehyung looked around the room and found his phone laying on the floor with a big crack on the screen. He picked it up and handed it over to Jimin.

" Jiminah. Switch this on and tranfer all the files in this phone to a new phone will you? And throw this away. And also call me Taehyung. I like it more that way. You are my best friend after all " he said and walked inside the bathroom to have a wash.

Once he was done, he came to his room and found a new phone on his bed. " Wow jiminshi is So quick " he thought and went to his wardrobe to get some good cloths because as his father commanded , he had to go to see his future bride today.

Even though he didn't like that idea, he couldn't say no to Mr. Kim. So he just changed into a nice suit and went downstairs to get his breakfast.

 So he just changed into a nice suit and went downstairs to get his breakfast

Jimin was waiting for taehyung near the stairs . Both of them had their breakfast together and once they have finished Jimin said " sir.. ah sorry.  Taehyung ah. You look so good today "

" Thank you jiminshi. It's a relief that I have you by my side." It was all taehyung said and he went to his fathers house with Mr. Yang once he asked Jimin to watch the company today.
_

____________________________________

After about a 15 minutes drive, taehyung reached his fathers house. When he went there Mr Kim, namjoon and SeokJin were already at the door wearing their best clothing.
Taehyung parked the car and got down and walked to them

" You look good son " Mr Kim said and patted taehyung s shoulder. Taehyung didn't say anything, he just faked a smile.
" Taehyung and I will go in his car. You two can follow us in SeokJin s car" Mr. Kim said
" Okay father. " SeokJin said and went to get his car with namjoon.
Mr Kim looked at taehyung and went towards taehyung s car and got on. Taehyung followed his father and got on to his car. He had no idea where he is going or who he is going to meet.
" Yang, I have texted you the address. Please take us there before 9 am. We have plenty of time remaining." Mr. Kim said  and looked at taehyung who was looking out of the window.
" Taehyung ah?" He called and then taehyung looked at his father.
"Are you upset my son? I am doing this for you okay? " Mr Kim said looking at taehyung s eyes.
" Hmmm... Okay father" he replied, leaned on to the window and closed his eyes.

Taehyung opened his eyes when he felt that Mr. Yang parked the car. They were near a big house with a nice garden.
Mr Kim got down the car and closed the car door. Taehyung let out a heavy sigh and got down the car with his father. SeokJin and namjoon was walking towards them.
" Let's go" Mr. Kim said and started walking towards the house. They saw a woman and a girl was standing near the door.
"Look they are already waiting for you taehyung ah" SeokJin was teasing taehyung.

When they were in a distance where they were able to clearly see the two ladies standing near the door, Taehyung paused where he was. He was so shocked to see who was standing there. He couldn't even move a foot. He felt himself stuck to the floor.
The lady smiled at taehyung after seeing his reaction after taehyung saw her.

Mr. Kim, SeokJin and namjoon was already about 5 feet infront of taehyung. Namjoon stopped and looked behind and saw Taehyung standing looking at lady.
" Taehyung ah. Hurry up" namjoon called taehyung.
With his hyungs voice, taehyung came  to his senses and started walking towards his father and hyungs slowly.

The woman standing near the door was non other than Miss Lee hyun, the woman who taught pure, innocent Kim Taehyung how to fuck and how to play with women. The woman who made him a women addict