Chapter 45

Days passed. Taehyung and y/n were living their lives at its best. They loved and cared for each other more than anything and their love grew more and more every day making them inseparable.

And Jimin got so close with y/n and currently he is like the best friend of the younger. When y/n visited Taehyung's office once a week with his lunch, Jimin and y/n spent hours talking and laughing. It sometimes made Taehyung jealous but he loved to see how his girlfriend was really good friends with his best friend.

It was a warm sunny day and y/n was at work reading a new draft of a novel.

*Knock knock * she heard a knock on her table and looked up to see who it was. Y/n stood up as soon as she saw Jimin standing near her table smiling ever so softly at the younger .

" Jiminieeee !! " Y/n literally screamed hugged Jimin who hugged the younger back.

"Everyone is staring at us by the way " Jimin whispered to y/n and she pulled away from the hug soon hearing that. Jimin smiled seeing the flustered face of the younger. Y/n looked around and found her co-workers staring at her interaction with Jimin because everyone knew that Jimin is the well-known handsome secretary of the Chairman.

Y/n saw Irene's saucer like eyes and a laugh escaped her mouth. " It seems like we should go talk in the lobby " Jimin said and y/n nodded with a smile and followed the elder to the lobby.

" What brings you here oppa ? " Y/n asked Jimin .

" I had to meet up with Mr. Wang for some important matter. So I thought of meeting you as well. You know what y/nah! Taehyungie is burning up in jealousy back at the office. " Jimin said and y/n laughed.

" He is adorable " y/n said and Jimin widened his eyes.

" Who ? THE KIM TAEHYUNG? " Jimin asked faking a surprised face.

" Yes if not who else oppa? My Tae bear is the most handsome, cute, adorable.."

" Ugh stop will you. Cringe " Jimin said and both laughed. " I don't like both of you. You guys make me feel single as fuck" Jimin said and y/n smirked at him.

" Do you want me to set you with someone ? " She asked and Jimin laughed.

" No thank you ma'am. I will find someone who really loves me" Jimin said. " I have to go now y/nah. I will catch ya later. I have to go make taehyung more jealous now. He must be waiting until I come " Jimin couldn't finish what he was saying his phone started to ring . " Excuse me " saying that he took out his phone and laughed after seeing who was calling him.

" See I told you that he must be impatient out there " Jimin said showing the screen to y/n . The call was from Taehyung.

" Byeeee I ll see youu " Jimin said and walked away answering the call while laughing. Y/n didn't forget to pull the elder to a quick hug before he left. Once Jimin was out of her sight, y/n walked back to her desk and she was bombarded with questions from her co-workers.

"How do you know him y/n-ssi? "

" Isn't he the secretary of our mighty chairman? "

" Wow he looks so hot "

" Does he have a girlfriend? "

Y/n laughed hearing all these questions. She just laughed off these questions and focused on her work.

But she couldn't ignore Irene who quickly came to her desk as soon as she sat back on her chair.

" I will tell you everything during the lunch break unnie. " Y/n said and sent Irene back to her desk without letting her say anything.