Chapter 16

After having a good sleep, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. Sunlight was penetrating into the room through the venetian blinds and it was beautiful to see. Taehyung turned his head to see where Y/n was and found her sound asleep while keeping her head on a side of his bed. 
He kept on looking at her peacefully sleeping face for sometime. He felt a strange feeling towards her. He has never been treated this like before. His house maids and Jimin has been the only people who have cared for taehyung.
While taehyung was in a sea of thoughts, he heard someone coming into the hospital room.
It was a very young doctor and his face changed as soon as he saw y/n sleeping on a side of the bed.
" Aishh y/n.." he started to say but he stopped as soon as he saw taehyung signal him to stop by keeping a finger on his lips.

" Don't wake her up doctor

" Don't wake her up doctor. She must be tired after a long working shift. By the way do you know her privately?" Taehyung asked the doctor in a whispering tone.
" Yes Mr. Kim . This is my younger sister. I am Choi Yeonjun." Doctor Choi whispered back and taehyung smiled.
" How are you feeling now Mr. Kim? A nurse will be here soon to get a blood sample from you and to run some tests. If all the reports are normal, you can go home. " Doctor Choi said
" Oh okay thank you doctor. By the way doesn't Ms. Y/n do a day job ? " Taehyung asked. " Oh no no Mr. Kim. She is still a university student. She works in the club part time" doctor Choi replied.
" Ohh okay. Thank you doctor for making time to come here " taehyung said and Dr. Choi smiled,slightly bowed at Taehyung and left the room.

After few minutes Y/n woke up and seeing it taehyung quickly closed his eyes.
He felt y/n checking his temperature by keeping her hand on his forehead.
" Thank god your temperature is down " y/n said even though she didn't know that Taehyung can hear what she says.
After some seconds they heard someone knocking on the door and taehyung heard footsteps coming in after y/n said " come in "
" Miss. I came to get a blood sample from Mr. Kim " Taehyung heard someone say .
" Sir please wake up. " Y/n came to taehyung and slowly patted him on to the shoulder and taehyung opened his eyes.
" Sir this nurse is here to take a blood sample from you " y/n said and taehyung nodded.

The real fact was that taehyung was really scared of needles. He always feared giving blood and getting vaccinated. But he didn't want to show that to anyone so he thought to endure the pain somehow.

When the nurse came to him with a needle ready, he closed his eyes tightly. Then he felt a hand holding his and lightly squeezing it .