Chapter 38

" I like you y/n-ssi " taehyung said it ever so sweetly and it made y/ns heart stop for a moment.

Taehyung waited until the younger say something but seeing her just staring at him with teary eyes made him a little bit worried. Did I screw up? Taehyung thought to himself but seeing y/n smile made him feel at ease.

" I like you too " y/n said with a soft laugh.

" Umm..y/n-ssi I mean in another way. I like you more than just a Friend. I really would like to date you " Taehyung said trying to clear out what he really meant and y/n chuckled seeing Taehyung's flustered face.

" I meant it like that too. I like you more than just a Friend Tae. I have always liked you like that. I was waiting until you tell me about your feelings first " y/n said between her tears looking at Taehyung with her doe eyes.

" Oh my god really? " Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was so happy. Taehyung didn't even think about the wound on his shoulder, he pulled y/n to a hug .

" Thank you so much y/n-ssi. Thank you so much " taehyung was telling the younger over and over again.

" Tae wait " saying that y/n pulled away slowly and taehyung looked at y/n with curious eyes.

" You are gonna damage my beautiful flower bouquet. " She said faking a serious face and placed the flowers on a stool which was next to them making taehyung smile at her playful behavior.

" Now come " y/n said and opened her arms for taehyung to hug her which he gladly did.

Taehyung held the younger closer to him not wanting to let her go. Taehyung thought that y/n smelled like roses and it made him smile..

After some good minutes, taehyung slowly pulled away from y/n and looked at her while holding her hands.

" Choi y/n, will you do me the honours of being my girlfriend? " Taehyung asked the younger and y/n felt her eyes welling with tears again after hearing what the male said .

" Yess I would love to " y/n said and she felt a tear rolling down her cheeks. They were happy tears.

Taehyung slowly placed his hand on her cheek and wiped off the tear from his thumb sending tingles over her body.

Then he pulled the younger gently closer to him by circling his arm around her small waist. Y/n s hands were on taehyung s chest and she smiled looking at his eyes.

Taehyung touched y/ns cheek with his free hand and it made y/n close her eyes. She couldn't look at Taehyung's bright eyes anymore because it made her blush.

Taehyung looked at y/n and smiled at her innocence and slowly covered her lips with his own sealing them together.

Y/ns lips were soft just as how taehyung had imagined them to be. He kissed her lips with utmost care and slowly pulled away to see her reaction. He didn't want to make it uncomfortable to y/n. Y/n didn't show any sign of objection so taehyung crashed his lips with y/ns kissing her again.

Y/n really liked this feeling. She liked to kiss taehyung, she had always wanted to. She felt Taehyung's heartbeat against hers when she kissed the older back.
Taehyung pulled the younger to him by her waist and he felt y/n circle her arms around his neck sending her fingers through his hair. His hand tightened on her waist as he pulled her even more closer to him ignoring the pain in his shoulder.

Taehyung moved his lips on hers but didn't go further. He didn't want to rush things. He wanted to take it slow. To make the younger comfortable . Taehyung sucked the lower lip of the younger teasingly before breaking off the kiss and pulling away gently.