Chapter 43

* highly detailed Mature scene ahead. Please skip if you feel uncomfortable.*

Taehyung parked the car in his parking lot and looked at y/n who was looking at all the parked cars with her widened eyes.

" These. Are. All. Yours? " Y/n asked and taehyung laughed hearing y/ns amazed voice.

" Yes princess. " He replied and y/n looked at him. " Come let's go. I will introduce you to my most trustworthy people. " Taehyung said taking y/ns hand in his, once both of them got down from the car. Taehyung handed the car key to the guard who was in charge of the car park before walking to his house with the younger .

" Welcome to my house princess " taehyung said looking at y/n once they entered his house.

Y/n s jaw was literally on the floor. she was amazed by the beauty of taehyungs house.

" Tae! This is literally A PALACE! " Y/n exclaimed making Taehyung laugh .

Taehyung noticed how her house maidens looked at him because they have never seen him laugh like this at his house. Taehyung was actually happy to be back to himself.

Mrs. Hong came soon to greet taehyung and she smiled warmly at them before greeting them a good evening.

" Good evening Mr. Kim and young lady " Mrs. Hong said and y/n bowed at the smiling mrs. Hong returning a warm smile.

" You can treat me as usual aunty. this is y/n. My girlfriend " taehyung introduced y/n to Mrs. Hong who looked at the younger with amazed yet loving eyes.

" Welcome to the Kim mansion Ms. Y/n " Mrs. Hong said holding y/ns hands.
" Please call me y/n Mrs. Hong. I will be more comfortable with that " the younger said and Mrs. Hong shook his head.

" How can just call you by your name when you are the pretty girlfriend of our master Miss? " She said and taehyung smiled seeing their interaction.

" I ll make dinner for you two. Enjoy the stay here miss " Mrs. Hong said and y/n nodded with a smile. " Gimme a minute baby " taehyung said to y/n and whispered something to Mrs. Hong and y/n saw how she smiled and nodded after listening to what taehyung said.

Y/n was so curious to know what taehyung said to Mrs. Hong but she decided not to ask about it from him.

Taehyung came back to y/n, his smile never leaving his face. " House tour ? " He asked from the younger who nodded vigorously in excitement.
" Come baby " saying that taehyung interwined his fingers with y/n and both started to walk.

" So this is the living room. This was in a super dark theme before. But I redesigned the entire house. " Taehyung said showing the living room to the younger.