Chapter 12

Taehyung drove to his house with Jimin and parked the car near the entrance. Both of them got down from the car and taehyung gave the car key to Mr. Yang to park the car.
" Come Jimin ah. Let's go inside. " Saying that taehyung took the lead and went inside the house.
Seeing their master enter the house all the maids greeted taehyung. He smiled warmly at them and looked at Jimin.
" Stay here for a moment park Jimin. " He said and signalled Jimin to sit and sat next to him And looked at a maid.
" Ask Rosé to come here " taehyung demanded.
After some minutes, they heard footsteps walking towards them and it was Rosé. Once Jimin saw her he tried to stand up but taehyung held him from his belt and stopped him from standing up for rosé. Rosé came to them and once she saw Jimin, her face changed suddenly. Her Expression was radiating jealousy and anger.
" Did you call me Taehyung ah? " Rosé faked a smile hiding her true self infront of the maids and asked taehyung.
" Yeah. Please everyone gather around" taehyung said loudly and within seconds, all the maids who are working in his house were standing in front of taehyung and Jimin.
Seeing that Rosé tried to sit as well but seeing taehyung s deadly glare, she stood up back again burning with anger.
" Listen everyone, I am the master of this household and all of this is owned by myself and this person right next to me, is my best friend apart from being my secretary. So treat him respectfully and he has every right to behave in anyway he likes in this household. Don't let me repeat this to y'all once again. " Taehyung said in a firm tone and everyone replied " yes sir. "
"Nice. You are dismissed " once taehyung said that all the maids bowed him once again and went back to what they were doing.
But Rosé was still standing next to them looking at taehyung
" WHAT?" Taehyung growled at Rosé.
" I need to talk to you. This moment right now " Rose said and taehyung replied " yes sure go ahead. " Without taking her serious..
Rosé glared at Jimin wanting him to leave taehyung and herself alone. Once Jimin noticed this, he said " taehyung ah. I ll be out. You talk to her and call me I ll come "
" Nah Jiminah. You stay here. She will say whatever she wants to say, here. If she can't say it infront of both of us she is more than welcome to leave" Taehyung said and Jimin had no choice other than listening to his friend.
" I don't have the whole day so make it quick. " Taehyung said looking so mad. He was really pissed off .

 He was really pissed off

" You are my husband. How long are you planning to treat me like this? Am I your servant? Just tell me who am I to you Kim Taehyung?" Rosé literally screamed at him but taehyung didn't even flinch. He gave her a sturdy look and stood up slowly from where he was seated and looked at Jimin.
" Jiminah. Ask Yang to bring the car and please wait for me in the car . I will be back soon " hearing taehyung say that Jimin nodded and walked out after giving taehyung s shoulder a small pat.
Once Jimin was gone, Taehyung glared at rosé and gave a sarcastic smirk.

" I am your husband? Who are you to me ? Are you my servant? Huh. Are those the questions you have for me? Okay I ll answer, Number one. I M NOT YOUR HUSBAND BITCH! I was never your husband and never will be. Cuz I have no intention of being your husband. Number 2, You are just a woman who is not even worth a single second of my life. You are nothing to me. I brought you here just because of my father and soon you ll be sent back to where you came from. And Number 3, you are not my servant. You have a position even lower than that. All my Maids are so good people and even though they are here to help me, I have so much respect for them but for you, I have zero respect. NONE. You wanted to marry me for my money, for my status and for the power I hold. Don't think I don't know that. I know every single thing " Taehyung said in a calm but a firm tone and moved a step closer to Rosé making her flinch.
"I have nothing but pure disgust for you" he whisper into her ear and chuckled lightly. And walked out of the door.

Mr. Yang was in the car near the entrance waiting for Taehyung. Jimin was standing looking at his phone and once he heard taehyung walking towards him, he looked up at him. Jimin had a worried look on his face, taehyung noticed it as soon as he saw Jimin.
" What's wrong Jiminah?" Taehyung asked him once he was near the car.
" Eomma called taehyung ah. She asked me if I can come to her and help her to go to the hospital now. Apparently she is feeling faintish. " Jimin said .
" No worries Jiminah. Help mrs. Park and u can use one of my cars. I will ask Yang to drive you. Don't go by bus or a taxi.." taehyung was saying and Jimin tried to refuse it politely but it was of no use.
Taehyung knocked twice on to the car window and Mr. Yang got down the car.
" Yang drive Mr. Park to where he says and help him if he needs " taehyung asked Mr. Yang and looked at Jimin.
" Now hurry up. Get it the car. Call me when you take Mrs Park to the hospital okay? Contact my personal doctor Mr. Lee Jong suk. He will help you in everything. " Taehyung said and opened the car door for Jimin asking him to get it. He never does that to ANYONE, so Jimin was so surprised and was so happy as well.
" Thank you so much taehyung ah. I really really am thankful. "Jimin started to get teary eyed while thanking taehyung.
" Thank me later now shooo " taehyung said while laughing and closed the car door once Jimin got into the car and waved at him. Once Yang drove away, taehyung quickly walked towards his parking lot to select a car for him to go out in.
He walked a little back and forth and chose his brand new black Audi. He asked his security to bring the key from the key board and got into the car and drove towards the city.

 He asked his security to bring the key from the key board and got into the car and drove towards the city

Taehyung was wondering where to go. He didn't have a plan. All he wanted was to get out of his house. He really hated Rosé. Because of her mother, because of her attitudes and because of many more things. He hated her. He wanted to stay away from her as much as possible. He wanted to send her to where she came from but he still didn't have a plan.
Taehyung drove aimlessly and then suddenly an idea popped into his head. He wanted to go to the VIP club..he wanted to have a drink. He didn't like to drink alone so he dialled jeon Jungkook s number. After some seconds he picked up..
" Ohh Taehyungie hyung? " Jungkook said.
" Jungkookah? Are you in Seoul? Or anywhere closer?" Taehyung asked.
" No hyung. I am in Busan and with my family. Anything urgent hyung?" Jungkook asked.
" No no Jungkook ah. I just wanted to have a drink . May be later. " Saying that Taehyung disconnected the call.
" I ll drink alone today. It's gonna be fine. " Taehyung told to himself and drove towards the VIP club