Chapter 14

"I am sure I look fine Ophelia, let's go, we're late," Ivy stated as Ophelia was styling her hair. 

"Fine isn't good enough. You have to look perfect, Ivy Rose. And I do not care if we're late." Ophelia replied as she continued to comb Ivy's hair.

"Okay, done", Ophelia she muttered moments later and then proceeded to turn Ivy's chair towards the mirror.

Ivy was in awe. She did look perfect. She was wearing a salmon coloured, sleeveless sundress. Ophelia had curled her hair in a beach waves style and left them to fall off Ivy's shoulders. She was wearing matching sandal heels and light make-up

Ophelia was wearing a baby-blue coloured jumpsuit romper with spaghetti straps. She had tied her hair in a half up half down style and straightened her hair.

They both walked down together to find a crowded common room. Their only source of light was some LED disco lights and loud music boomed through the room. They entangled their hands so they would not get lost and tried to find one of their friends.

They saw everyone- except Theo and Daphne- sitting with glasses filled with alcohol in their hands. Ivy and Ophelia got some drinks for themselves and joined them as well.

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to join us" Blaise exclaimed as he looked up to the two girls. They just gave him a mocking smile as they found a place to sit. Ivy couldn't find a place on the couch and therefore, sat on the armrest of the chair Draco was sitting in.

"Babe, you look astonishing. I don't even mind if you're late everywhere if it means you'll look this good." Imran complemented Ophelia as she sat next to him, and she blushed.

"Let's go dance". Imran pulled Ophelia up the moment she sat down and she did not seem to mind. Looking at them Pansy and Archie went dancing as well. Blaise looked at Jade, who aggressively shook her head. Blaise put his head down in disappointment but then looked at Ivy and stretched out his hand. Ivy laughed thinking it was a joke but accepted when she realised it was not.

As they went on the dance floor, a slow song started to play. They both gave each other a look and then looked over to Draco. He just shrugged and they took it as a sign to continue. Blaise put his hands on Ivy's waist and Ivy put her hands on Blaise's shoulders.

"You look very pretty Vee. I know Draco didn't say it, but I just know he thought about it. It was very clear by the look on his face when you came." Blaise whispered in Ivy's ear. She just looked at him and smiled at him.

"He told me", Blaise continued. "About the both of you going to the Manor tomorrow and about his father and all that," Blaise said which made Ivy look at him.

"Oh. Well then, um, any tips for a good first impression? What should I wear? What should I talk about? How should I talk?" Ivy questioned.

"Let's see. Just be your beautiful self. I am sure Mrs Malfoy will love you" Blaise said making Ivy blush a little.

Blaise continued to speak. "Mr Malfoy, well, he doesn't like anyone so it doesn't matter. Wear something that says elegant and powerful. Don't start conversations but answer all of their questions"

"Remember to keep your answers short and simple. And just speak normally. You are going to be alright, yeah?" Blaise answered in a proper tone. Usually, Blaise would always speak in a joking tone or a funny tone but this time, it wasn't. Blaise can be mature when he has to be. Ivy smiled at her thought.

"Thanks, Zabini"

"And remember, Malfoy tends to get irritated or just acts differently, especially around his father, so try to be patient and understanding with him. Try to talk to him but don't push him, because he will flip out and then won't forgive himself for putting you through that" Blaise continued and Ivy took a mental note of everything he said.