Chapter 23- Part 1

Ivy arrived at the Malfoy Manor with her family. The manor was different from the last time she was there. It was much more light with a lot of laughter, chatter and movement. The garden was filled with lights and was covered in snow.

Ivy inhaled and walked towards the door of the gigantic house. Her family walked close to her. The door was open as people were entering.

As she entered, Ivy was welcomed with the aroma of mouth-watering food. The sound of laughter and chattering grew louder. The manor was well-lit with elegant Christmas decorations all over the house. It was crawling with classy looking people with champagne glasses in their hands and wore expensive clothes.

A house-elf took Ivy's coat and she walked into the hallway. She saw Narcissa and Lucius welcoming their guests a few steps away from her. She looked behind to see her family. She waited for them and all of them walked over to the hosts.

Narcissa's eyes lit up as she saw Ivy. Ivy gave her a warm smile and Narcissa did something Ivy did not expect her to do. Narcissa gave Ivy a warm, motherly hug. The hug was similar to the one she gave Draco.

"Oh, Ivy dear, you look ravishing. Perfect, absolutely perfect" Narcissa complimented as she eyed Ivy up and down. Ivy giggled at the fact she was hugged and complimented by Narcissa Malfoy. Ivy turned to Lucius and gave him a graceful smile. Lucius returned the smile by simply nodding.

Ivy's family came up to the Malfoys as well. Narcissa shook hands with Nathaniel, Elliot and Luke while Lucius gave everyone a smug nod. Narcissa and Cecelia shared a long-awaited hug and Narcissa gave Amelia a respectful nod, while Lucius gave Cecelia a smug nod yet again. However, Lucius gave Amelia a respectful nod and seemed slightly intimidated as well.

As Ivy's family was making small talk with Narcissa, Ivy's eyes scanned the room for the blonde. She awaited the boy's reaction to her. Everyone was complimenting her, yet the only person she wanted to be complemented by, was Draco Malfoy.

"Why don't you join me towards the bar, Cece? You could notify me of everything that has happened. And you could meet a few people as well." Narcissa asked Cecelia, who nodded happily.

"Oh, Ivy dearest, Draco and your friends are in the next room. Why don't you join them?" Narcissa said before walking away with Cecelia.

Ivy's father and grandfather met someone they went to Hogwarts with and wandered off to talk to them. The last time Ivy saw her grandmother was when she was talking to Lucius Malfoy. Ivy chose to ignore that and continued to focus on finding her friends amidst the swarm of people in the house.

Ivy and Luke took a quick detour to the bar before trying to find someone their age. They were sitting on a chair and trying to make sure their parents did not catch them drinking alcohol.

"Caught you" Ivy heard someone whisper behind her which made her jump. She turned to find, none other than, Aria Zabini. Aria was dressed in her usual beautifully elegant clothes. The Zabinis and the Parkinsons were close to Ivy's family.

Ivy instantly jumped to hug her favourite aunt. "It is so nice to meet you, Aria" Ivy said after they pulled away from their hug.

"You too, my dear. Has anyone told you that you look astonishing?" Aria commented as she twirled Ivy around to take a look at her. Ivy giggled and thanked Aria. "Luke, honey, look at you. Just like your father" Aria said as she hugged Luke, who grinned.

"What are you doing here with the boring adults?" Aria asked as took a sip from the glass of champagne in her hand.

"We are trying to find everyone" Ivy answered.

"Oh sweetheart, I just saw them in the corner, sneaking off to the drawing-room with bottles of firewhiskey in their hands," Aria whispered "Thank you so much Aria," Luke said and then walked to the next room, with Ivy close behind.

Ivy and Luke reached the door of the drawing-room. Ivy inhaled and opened the door and walked in.

As she walked in, everyone turned around to see who it was. Ivy saw Blaise, Jade, Draco, Theo, Daphne, Pansy and Archie sitting comfortably on the couch. A few figures were standing with their backs to Ivy, so she couldn't recognise who they were.

The boys were in their suits while the girls were in the dresses, they bought from Hogsmeade.

Daphne was wearing a tangerine orange coloured mermaid dress with lace-up high heels.

Pansy was wearing a black floor-length dress. It had a V-neck and long sleeves. She had tied her hair in a classy low bun and was wearing black high heeled gladiators.

Jade was wearing a sky blue off-shoulder dress with a crystal belt. She had curled her hair and was wearing blue coloured eyeliner.

Everyone gasped as Ivy walked towards them. She raised her eyebrows and twirled to show her dress.

"Woah! Ivy leave Draco, marry me instead." Jade commented with a stunned expression on her face.

"How can I say no to such a charming lady?" Ivy answered as she took a look at Jade who looked as beautiful as her. The girls then started giving each other, very violent compliments, such as "I swear to Merlin, I will stab you if you look prettier"

"Well Malfoy, since the girls are getting married, we could too" Blaise smirked and then started wiggling his eyebrows. Everyone laughed at this comment, everyone except Draco who was not impressed by that comment.

"Ivy?" a familiar voice called out from behind.

Ivy turned to the source of the voice, which was one of the figures standing with their backs to Ivy when she entered.

"Merlin!" Ivy gasped