Extras- 3

Extras: Baby Number One

Ivy and Ophelia were rushed to St Mungo's together. They went into labour together, while Pansy had a few days before her due date. Jade was only four months pregnant so had a few months before her due date. And Daphne was a mother already.

The screams of Ivy boomed through the halls of the hospital. Draco was trying his best to keep his wife calm and happy but was failing, quite terribly.

Meanwhile, their parents and the Zabini's were apparating to the hospital as soon as they heard the news.

Ivy and Draco were now in the delivery room. Draco having no clue what to do and Ivy screaming in pain.

The doctors and nurses were trying their best but were being disturbed every next minute by Blaise wanting to know if the baby was out or Cecelia trying to enter the room and yank the baby out herself or Lucius threatening them if any harm came to his grandson or daughter.

--

A few hours later, Draco came out of the delivery room with an unreadable expression on his face. Everyone got out of their seats and rushed to hear the news.

"His name is Scorpius Malfoy. Both mother and son are perfectly fine" Draco sighed happily. Everyone cheered and congratulated him. A few moments later, they were allowed to visit the newborn.

They entered the room quietly and saw Ivy and the baby sleeping. They woke up as soon as they heard footsteps. Cecelia and Narcissa ran to hug Ivy.

"I was about to knock that door down and yank that baby out of you myself. The workers here are nonsense" Cecelia complained.

"You husband and daughter work here" Narcissa reminded and received a look from Cecelia.

Meanwhile, Lucius, Draco, Luke, Jade and Blaise were looking over the baby. Draco picked him up and handed him over to Lucius, who was uncomfortable at first but then was not planning on letting go.

--

Everyone was over at the baby and Jade, Blaise and Draco were with Ivy.

"Does it hurt a lot?" Jade asked with a worried expression.

"Does what hurt?" Ivy questioned, unclear of what Jade was saying.

"Does pushing a human out of you hurt a lot?"

"Yes, very much. But..." Ivy looked next to her. Narcissa, Lucius, Cecelia, Elliot and Luke making weird faces at the baby, looking happier than ever. "...it is all worth it" Ivy completed.

A/N

Baby Scorp is here!!

Also, just thought I should mention, Ivy's grandparents, unfortunately, passed away a couple of months after Ivy and Draco's wedding.

And the reason everyone is pregnant together is because of the law. They got married a few weeks apart and thus, have their first babies just a couple of weeks after one another.

Unrelated, but how cute is that baby! I found that picture on Pinterest and just had to use it. <3

Have a great day and thanks for reading :)