Chapter 24

"Well, then where are w-"Before Ivy could complete her sentence, Draco's lips crashed into hers.

"You talk too much" Draco smirked.

Draco slammed Ivy into the high wall and put his hands next to Ivy trapping her. Draco pressed his lips on Ivy's passionately. Ivy started running her hands through Draco's hair as they continued to kiss. Draco then moved to Ivy's neck and started planting soft kisses on it.

"We should go back. We've been gone for a long time" Ivy complained as Draco continued to kiss her neck.

A small moan escaped Ivy's lips as Draco gently bit her collarbone. The moan made Draco smirk and continue to do that.

He then came back to Ivy's lips. He placed one of his hands on her cheek and the other was still on the wall.

"Oi Malfoy! Stop snogging my baby sister!" A loud voice called out which made Ivy push Draco away.

A furious Marcus Flint marched towards Ivy. He grabbed her hand and started pulling her away from an annoyed Draco.

"Come on, it's time for us to leave" Marcus stated in a displeased tone.

"Us?" Ivy quizzed. "Yeah, I am staying at your house for the rest of the week. So, if anyone is seen doing anything they shouldn't do to my princess, I will end them." Marcus said turning around and giving Draco a dirty look.

"Have a good night, Flint" Draco smirked.

"Piss off, Malfoy," Marcus replied and then slammed the door of the hallway they were in.

--

"Ah, home sweet home" Ivy sighed as she plopped down on the couch in her mansion's drawing-room. She was accompanied by Luke and Marcus, who was still upset about Ivy kissing Draco- her inevitable future husband.

Ivy took off her huge heels and wiggled her toes. She exhaled a sigh of relief, relieved those death traps could finally come off her.

"Can you believe you are going to say that about the Malfoy Manor? Bleh," Luke said in a disgusted tone and then proceeded to shudder.

Ivy launched one of her heels at Luke which he dodged and smirked. "You forget I was on the quidditch team, my dear sis-" Before he could finish, he was hit in the stomach by Ivy's other heel, which made him groan.

"This will still be my home. And besides, I don't think we would move in there after getting married, anyway" Ivy stated.

"Why not?" Luke furrowed his eyebrows and turned to face Ivy. "Why do you think?" Ivy scoffed in disbelief. Luke hummed in understanding. Ivy yawned and then curled up into a ball and shut her eyes.

A minute of silence later, the clock in the room chimed. This made Ivy fling her eyes open.

"Hey! It's Christmas" Marcus exclaimed, as he jumped up and down with glee like a child.

"Yeah, okay, I am going to get some sleep and I expect gifts when I wake up in the morning, or afternoon," Ivy said in a sleepy tone. She then yawned and walked to her bedroom.

She changed into her pyjamas, took off her makeup, brushed her teeth and as she was undoing her hairdo, a figure appeared behind her.

Before she could scream or throw something at the figure, it came out of the shadows and pressed her against the wall and covered Ivy's mouth.

"Malfoy?" Ivy asked after the event that took place before she could blink.

"Merlin woman, one scream and that git, Flint would've killed me" Draco whispered.

"You're scared of Flint?" Ivy questioned amused that Draco Malfoy was scared of someone. Draco rolled his eyes and stepped back. He observed Ivy's room.

"Well, I am exhausted Malfoy. If I don't sleep, I am going to get cranky and let me tell you, cranky is not a good look on me" Ivy sighed and proceeded to yawn.

Ivy furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Draco march towards her bed as well. "What are you doing?"

"Sleeping. You are free to join me"

Ivy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in front of her chest as she stood opposite Draco, who was getting comfortable in her bed. Looking at her expression, he raised his eyebrows and gave Ivy a questioning look.

Ivy shook her head and scoffed, "I am way too tired to deal with this" She walked towards the bed as she massaged her temples, "I just- could you please change into pyjamas at least?"

Draco rolled his eyes and got out of the bed. He proceeded towards the bathroom. As he changed, Ivy got comfortable in her bed. She laid on her side with her back to the bathroom door. She heard the bathroom door open and footsteps coming towards her.

As she closed her eyes, she felt thin yet strong arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer to a muscular body. It was physically impossible for her to open her eyes so she decided to just give up and go with it.

She could feel Draco's hot breath on her neck. It sent shivers down her spine and she decided it would be best to distract herself. So, she asked Draco how his day was. He was a little confused why she would ask him that and she politely explained how people ask that on a normal basis.

"It was good. The proposal was a little unexpected but I kissed the perfect girl so the proposal didn't matter. Not it didn't matter, but a more important thing happened. I had high hopes for Theo, and he pulled a Potter. Ugh, Potter, he was going to propose to weasel- uh- female Weasley, this Yule too. I just heard that and I have no idea why I just told you that." Draco rambled.

Before he could start again, he heard soft snoring which made him shake his head and chuckled in disbelief.

"I am guessing you didn't hear any of that" When there was no response, he proceeded to stop speaking. "Okay, well, good night to you too, Rose"

And before he knew it, Draco Malfoy fell into a deep slumber, with Ivy Rose in his arms, on Christmas.