Chapter 35

Ivy came out of the bathroom changed into her wedding gown. Narcissa, Amelia, Cecelia and Jade gasped in awe as they saw Ivy.

"Well?" Ivy asked as she walked to the mirror to look at herself.

"Darling, you look undeniably gorgeous" Narcissa complimented. Followed by a teary Cecelia, "my baby is all grown up." Jade rubbed Cecelia's back to console her.

Ivy smiled as she observed her reflection in the mirror. Draco is going to lose the bet. Ivy thought about the bet she and Draco made a few days back about who would look better on their wedding day. She was snapped out of thoughts by a knock on the door.

The women's heads turned to look at the door, which opened to reveal Luke. "Sorry to disturb, but you, my dear sister, are late. Everyone has arrived and it is high time we start the ceremony" Luke informed.

"A princess is never late. Everyone else is simply early" Ivy corrected earning a proud look from Amelia and Luke rolling his eyes. The women giggled and started retreating from the room.

"You look very... human-like Ivy" Luke complimented. Ivy smiled and thanked her brother as they both walked to the vineyard. Feelings and compliments were not something Luke was comfortable with and Ivy knew how much it meant when he said what he said.

--

The wedding march began playing and the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle alongside the groomsmen.

Ivy stood behind with her hands entangled in her father's. She was nervous and was not doing a good job at hiding it.

Elliot noticed his daughter's worry and smiled. "It seems like yesterday when you were just a little child. Always wanting to sit with your grandmother on her throne or wanting to go horseback riding with your grandfather" he started. Ivy turned to face him as Pansy and a groomsman went through the doors.

"Before you were born, our family, we were going through a tough time. But you came in and all of our worries and troubles just seemed to be wiped away" Elliot continued, now starting to tear up. "And now look at you, all grown up, getting married, becoming a princess. Soon, you will start your own family and forget all about your old man"

Ivy gave out a little laugh at the emotional drama all the fathers do on their daughter's wedding day and then want their children to swoop in. But that is what Ivy wanted, a normal, dramatic, sappy, wedding.

And so, that is what she did. She promised to visit her parents every month. She promised to write to them every single day.

As they finished with their father-daughter drama, it was time for them to walk down the aisle. Ivy took a deep breath in, tightened her grip on her father's hand and went through the doors.

Everyone turned to look at Ivy and gasped in awe as they saw her. Their faces were filled with amazement and wonder. Silent murmuring about Ivy's beauty spread in the yard.

But Ivy did not care about that. All she wanted to see was the reaction of the blonde standing at the altar. He looked at her the way everyone wants to be looked at by someone special. Love for the girl and pride about the fact he was marrying her, filled Draco's expression.

Ivy and Elliot reached the altar. Draco walked down the stairs to help Ivy. Elliot kissed his daughter's cheek and placed her hand on Draco's.

As Ivy reached the altar, the music dimmed down and the guests took their seats. "Dearly beloved..." Theo- who was officiating yet another wedding- began.

The ceremony passed away in the blink of an eye for Ivy and Draco. They were not paying attention to the ceremony but instead were gazing into each other's eyes. What they did hear was, "you may now kiss the bride" And Draco did.

He kissed Ivy like never before. Like he would never let go if he could. Like there was no tomorrow. But there was a tomorrow. Hell, there was a lifetime left ahead of them. A life full of joy, laughter, excitement but most importantly, love.

A/N

Well, they're married!!

The book isn't over yet, however.

I just thought it would be fun to add some extras. Some key moments in their lives after they got married.

And I am going to write a chapter about how Luke and his wife met.

Also, in case you missed it, I've put the picture of Ivy's wedding dress at the start of the chapter.

Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day :)

Love you <3