Chapter 15

Ivy woke up with a slight headache the next day. The events of last night came rushing to her. She also remembered she was meeting Draco's parents in a few hours.

She opened the bedroom door to find the blonde still asleep. She put a glass of water and aspirin on the table next to the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After she was done, she came out of the bathroom to see Draco still asleep. She did not think anyone would be up anytime soon and so decided to go to the Great Hall for breakfast. When she left her room, she saw Ophelia come out as well. They both smiled at each other and carried down for breakfast together.

--

The Great Hall was also slightly empty. Ophelia and Ivy sat at the Hufflepuff table and served themselves some food. "So, are you ready?" Ophelia asked Ivy as she buttered her toast.

Ivy gulped down her pumpkin juice as replied, "I think so. Blaise gave me some helpful tips yesterday." Ophelia nodded and then smirked. "Speaking of yesterday, what did you feel about Truth or Dare?" she questioned wiggling her eyebrows.

"I mean, it was fun. But I would've liked a turn as well." Ivy replied aloofly. Ophelia took that as a sign, that Ivy clearly had enough to worry about for now, and so didn't speak about that again.

--

After breakfast, they returned to their living quarters and found a sober Archie leaving his room. They greeted each other and he left for breakfast. Ivy told Ophelia she should pack her bag to which Ophelia agreed and they went to their respective rooms.

She opened the door of the bedroom to Draco just waking up. She greeted him with a bright smile and handed him the aspirin and glass of water. Draco looked at the tablet and gave Ivy a confused look.

"It's something for your headache. Just gulp it down with water" she answered and he did as she told.

After a while, Draco got out of bed and noticed he wasn't in his suit and turned to Ivy with a confused look, again.

"I just thought you wouldn't want to get creases on your suit and ruin it. I didn't look, I just used my wand" Ivy said defensively and Draco just smirked as he went into the bathroom.

Ivy just looked into her closet, trying to figure out what to wear and how many pairs of extra clothes to take.

Draco came out of the bathroom in his usual black, crisp suit as Ivy was done packing her bag.

"Do you want to go have breakfast?" Ivy asked as he went to his closet to pack his bag. "No, we'll be late. I'll just eat something in the Manor" he answered as he waved his wand and clothes were folded and arranged in his bag neatly. Ivy just nodded and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Ivy decided to wear a black cropped tank top, with a black short slit skirt and a coffee-coloured oversized blazer and paired it with black pumps. She straightened her hair and let it fall off her shoulders and wore some make-up. After she got ready, she came out of the bathroom to find Draco with his and her bag in his hands, ready to leave.

Draco looked at Ivy, astonished. She asked Draco to wait in the common room and ran out to Blaise's room.

She knocked on the door which was opened by a hungover Blaise. She twirled around to show him how she looked and raised her eyebrows for his comments. Blaise just smiled and gave her two thumbs up. She hugged him and then joined Draco. Both of them walked out of Hogwarts wordlessly.

Once they reached far enough, Draco stopped walking and Ivy followed. Draco held out his hands and Ivy looked at him with a confused expression. "We will need to apparate to the Manor, so, you will need to hold my hands" Draco replied and Ivy did as told and shut her eyes.

After a moment, she opened her eyes and saw the Manor. Neither Draco nor Ivy lets go of each other's hands as they observed the gigantic house.

Both of them realised they were still holding hands and let go that instant. They slowly walked to the front door and took a deep breath. Draco opened the huge door and walked in and Ivy followed.

"We're here"

A/N

Hi! I hope everyone is liking the story so far :)

As I said, I am totally open to suggestions to please feel free to leave some, if you want.

Also, I have put a picture reference of what Ivy is wearing at the beginning of the chapter, in case you missed it.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Love you and thank you so much for reading!!  <3