-ONE-

A/N hey guys, first chapter!

How are you all today?

Let's get started!

Am I drowning?

Why am I wet?

"Rise and shine beautiful." I heard the voice of my brother and opened my eyes to glare at him. "Attitude right when you wake up?"

He was holding a bucket in his hand with a wide grin spread on his face.

I rolled my eyes and hopped off the bed strolling over to my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. Dominic was still in my room now sitting on my bed. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Have you checked the time beautiful?" He seemed to be in a pretty good-fucking mood today.

I shook my head no and he continued. "Well, we were supposed to train together with our siblings at 6 in the morning but you skipped it." He shrugs and moves on. "Anyways we were supposed to go to the airport but we've been waiting for your ass."

"Oh." I hum.

We were in America for business but now we have to go back to our father in Italy. I was up all night getting my stuff in my suitcase because I didn't have time before. "Well let me get dressed and we can leave now."

"Okay, the girls and mom already left so Romano's waiting downstairs." He adds then leaves.

I checked the time as soon as my door shut and read it to be two in the afternoon.

I got dressed and made my way to the living room where I found my brothers waiting. "Let's go."

We got up and headed out to the parked car where our driver has been waiting.

We got in with me on the left, Rome in the middle, and Dom on the right. We all went on our phones doing different things, I was checking my emails.

Thirty minutes into the car ride I see in the corner of my eye, Romano and Dom hovering over Dom's phone. I look at the screen to see a black lady no older than twenty on it. "Yeah bro shoot your shot." Dominic smirks.

"What if she thinks I'm a manwhore?"

"Why would she think that?" Dom furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Rome.

"I've fucked almost every girl on campus and I've only been there a year"

"You'll be fine." He assured him.