-EIGHT-

-3 MONTHS PREGNANT-

-3 MONTHS PREGNANT-

"You're trying to kill me?" I say in shock.

"Yes I fucking hate you, bitch" She shoots at me some more.

"Well, maybe it would work if you had aim" I laugh as she hits the wall instead of me.

She throws the controller on the couch in frustration as I kill her, laughing in her face.

She stomps away then comes back with water in a glass cup. My confusion doesn't last long when she splashes the water onto me. "You needed holy water, I didn't have any with me so this works" she shrugs going to put the glass away.

My jaw drops as I just sit there.

We were playing each other in call of duty but I said I wanted to quickly explore the map. She agreed so we started looking around. Out of nowhere I saw her shooting near me and when I turned around, I questioned her... all caught up now.

Wait never mind, I forgot one key detail.

We bought an apartment!

It's a three-bedroom apartment. Two bedrooms have a wardrobe and bathroom while the third one is just with a wardrobe. There's one bathroom outside of rooms, a living room, a small space we'll use for a gym, a kitchen, an office, and a playroom.

It's pretty big and we got it for a small price, consider us lucky.

When we got it, the family each gave Lor a settling-in gift. Austin gave her a hanging chair, Rita gave her a bean bag, Ath gave her a book that she's been asking for, Mari gave "her love" as she likes to say, Kara was her maid for a day.

While Kara was here cleaning and when Austin was setting up the hanging chair, I was hanging with Vince so they wouldn't know I lived here too.

On Lori's side of the family, Ariana got her a bunch of stuffies, Lori is secretly obsessed with stuffies. Then there were her brothers, Marcus got her a PS5 with four controllers in case, and I quote, "she magically gets friends", Aiden gave her a hundred dollars.

Aiden had the worst gift, in my opinion, it's whatever though.

Uncle Carter actually still loves me and knows about my presence here so he got both of us an envelope full of $10,000.

Rich uncle check

When Lori gets back, we hear a knock on the door.

"Were we expecting anyone?" She whispers, asking me.

"No" I whisper back as my eyebrows furrow, her face matches mine as she signals for me to check.