-THIRTY-SEVEN-

I wake up to Seriyah screaming

Unpleasant. Loud. Annoying. Obnoxious- "CC, do you hear that?"

And it woke my wife up.

"It's nothing, Amore, lay back down." I beg.

"No... that's Seriyah-" she tries to stand up. "Darling get off of me, it's Seriyah."

I groan and get off of her. She slips from the bed and goes to the washroom to get ready. I watch her naked body getting further away from me when she should be staying and giving me morning delights.

Vibrant brown skin. She's so beautiful.

Why is she leaving me when my dick is hard?

I groan again and think of Ottavia, my dick goes back to being soft in seconds. I go to the closet to pick out our clothes and then follow her into the washroom, covering my eyes and thinking of my mom. We brush our teeth and head downstairs.

This better be good, I wanted at least another five hours in bed with Farida but it seems I can't even get that. "Seriyah, if you're not dying, Nonno will be pissed off." My wife states, knowing me so well.

"I'm dying from fucking happiness!" She exclaimed. "Come see my cake, it just arrived!"

We turn into the kitchen where Seriyah, Alana, Lori, Iris, and Vince are standing around staring at this cake.

"You know that's my cake, right?"

"Mine too." Iris said.

They chose to have a joined birthday because their birthdays are so close together. Iris is on October twenty-third, she's a day older than Alana. Ace had his birthday earlier in the month on the ninth, Honey celebrated hers on the fifteenth, and Alana and Iris are celebrating their birthday tomorrow night. When it's 11:59 Iris will make her wish then it'll become 12, we'll relight the candles, and Alana will make her wish.

Seriyah's birthday is on the twenty-ninth, she'll have a huge celebration where we invite all our alliances because she'll become boss some day and she has to know who she's working with.

"No, this one's mine." She argued. "Look at how pretty it is."

"Nah, that's the cake I requested." Iris said. "Read the tag."

"Oh." She pouts. "Fine, I want a cake like that next year though.

I sigh through my nose and Farida puts a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. It works. But now all I want is to bring her back to our room and have her my way. She had me her way last night and I let her, I don't trust letting her have control during the day because last time I let her test out something, Angelo walked right in, then Mariah. It was embarrassing. I didn't even want to fo it. It's just, Farida has been convincing me for decades.

I eagerly lead her back upstairs and nobody glances our way. When we reach the bedroom, I throw her down onto the bed but there's something on her pillow. "Farida-"