-SIX-

Flashbacks are in italics for this chapter by the way

-1 MONTH PREGNANT-

It's been a while.

My life went downhill.

"Hey mom" I smile at my mother as I walk into the room. "Hello my wonderful child" She grins.

They're all in the living room watching 'the princess and the frog'.

"Mind me pausing this quickly, I have some news" I've accepted that I'm pregnant and I can't wait to have a child popping out of my pussy.

"Go ahead" Dad allows as I pause the movie.

"I'm..." I hesitate.

This was so much more easier when I planned it in my bedroom. I went through everything that can possibly happen. But now when it comes down to actually telling them, all I can do is hesitate.

Even if things do go wrong and I have to fend for myself, I have some money in my bank account thanks to my uncle's weekly deposits.

I already told him about my pregnancy and he took it well, he doesn't believe in the tradition auntie Ariana, dad, and mom believe in.

I've started searching for jobs, I don't want to rely on uncle Carter's money and instead make my own. I've sent my resume to a supermarket a couple of blocks down from Lori's house.

I also still go to school. When I graduate, I'll get my degree and start my own corporation with Lori as my only ally.

"You're what, dear?" Mom asks concerned and sitting upright. Mari gives me a look, worried of what I'll be saying next. I can tell Athena's already getting the message.

"Pregnant" I whisper quietly.

"Speak up, we won't judge you," Dad assures. Ath is good at reading lips, she knows what I said and now she's shaking her head. Telling me to keep it from them, she knows what's going to happen.

"I'm... I'm pregnant" I bite my lip, confused by the silence that follows up. Athena's head falls back and she mouths fuck to the ceiling and shuts her eyes tightly.

What are they thinking?

"What?" Mom says quietly, it was a question to herself. "You were supposed to be the Angel child"

"The successful one" dad adds.

My sisters stay quiet. Kara takes glances at Ath and I see Mari processing the information I've just told.