-FOURTEEN-

-NINE MONTHS PREGNANT-

I'm so bored.

It's like there's nothing to look forward to, it's the same shit every day. Thursday-Sunday I'm working at the supermarket getting weird stares from customers. Worst of all is when they have a child with them, I'll play it out.

I'd be like, hello ma'am, need anything? She'd look down, see my belly, then awkwardly smile. Shrugging they walk off and look down at their kid. "That's the perfect definition of what you shouldn't become, you don't want to be pregnant working at a supermarket, my love"

It hurts

It saddens me, even more, when I see the same exact person go off to a different employee for their help when I was kindly asking.

She doesn't even know anything about me too. I'm successful, studying business to one day be a CEO, I live on my own with my cousin, and I'm about to welcome a beautiful daughter into the world.

Your kid probably most likely won't experience that. The pressure of having to not fail because there's nobody to fall back on. The hard life of funds and loans and fucking bills to pay with the help of one person at age twenty.

Life sucks

Uncle Carter visited about a week ago, it was very nice. He forced Lori and me to start talking again... yeah we went three weeks— no conversation whatsoever.

I realized how much I miss my uncle, he left yesterday though, and now it's Thursday. I'm walking to work because Lori had to get started on assignments, there are so many it's frustrating. Although, it's a new semester so it's fine, just reviews and shit.

I love fall, the weather's so pretty and I'm a Scorpio, October Scorpios are elite— fight me. Luckily, if my math is correct and this baby decides to work, the girl should be an October Scorpio too.

We've been thinking of names— which reminds me, that night I tried to steal the names back... crazy and long story.

I hold my breath but remember I'm sorta pregos so maybe I shouldn't be doing that. Miss commander Gianna walks inside the house without coming to the trunk and I take that as my sign to flip over into the back seats of the car.

After a couple of minutes, she comes back and pops the trunk open, grabbing what I'm positive is the bag, and leaving back to the front of the house. Before she could lock the door, I quietly open it and wait. I hear the doors lock and don't hop out just yet, there could be guards.

Looking around from inside the tinted windows, I hear the slight chatter of guards, some laughing and others just simply smiling. They all quiet themselves and nod respectfully when their commander comes through and she smiles at all of them.