-FIFTEEN-

"Alright, guys we've been planning this for months" I smirk, finally able to see my daughter for the first time

"Alright, guys we've been planning this for months" I smirk, finally able to see my daughter for the first time. "It's time"

I took the names so Matteo can give her the name I want but I ended up loving all of them. The family photo was to get a vision of what my daughter will look like.

We exit the house with our guns some with blades and knives as a backup. It's mom, dad, Vince, Carlo, Matteo, Alessandro, Mariah, Dominic, Romano, and Adriana, about to go with me to the hospital Alana's in right now.

We're running a little late though so we might miss some parts of it but I guarantee my Bambina won't come out until I'm there.

The girls go in the elevator while we take the stairs so it doesn't get overweighted or crowded.

"How far up do we have to go?" Ro asks while looking down and smiling at his phone.

"About five floors" I reply and he groans. "Then after we need to crawl into a vent that'll lead us to a room so we can watch her through double-sided glass"

"That sounds creepy as fuck" Dom states and we chuckle. "Yeah" V agrees.

We all rush upstairs and when we finally get there, Matteo parts from us to go to her assigned room while we travel through the already opened vent down the hall.

The girls probably already got here.

"Taking off her skirt let her wear my shirt" Carlo raps as we crawl through the tight space.

"Before she leaves, imma need my shirt back" V continues. "Guys quiet down, anyone can hear us" Al whispers.

"Wimp" Dad states and Al scoffs, arguing. "I am not a wimp"

"You are" I roll my eyes.

"What's going to happen to us Angie literally owns the hospital" Romano jokes.

I swear if they call me Ang or Angie one more fucking time I'm actually going to kill them.

You can't kill them

Shut up, I can.

You love 'em too much to kill 'em

You're right. Fine, I'll just torture them until they learn their lesson.

Sure

I start to see the end of the vent leading to an opening where I'm guessing the room is. I fall in and land on my back letting out a groan. "Shit"

Before I can get up, V falls on me. Then Carlo and Al. I push them off and try to get away in time but my dad lands right on top of me.

Mariah snorts and Ana smiles amusingly at me. Mom rolls her eyes and drags dad away with a smile threatening her lips. "Oh my bad, Angelo" V apologizes with humor in his voice.