-THIRTEEN-

(Lana is eight months pregossss)

Shit

I have so much shit to do.

I have to make a new plan and make sure that plan includes someone keeping an eye on Alana, Lori, and the baby when she's born. And I have to do it in under six hours, the meeting was planned for today at five.

Just a month ago I had everything sorted out, I was going to tell them my ideas. How we should get closer to Alana. Make her trust the people she just met.

Now I want everyone far away from her. The closer they are, the greater the risk. But I can't take Matteo away from Lori— he loves her. I just don't know what'll happen to them when she finds out the truth... that's why she can't.

Yes, I'll make Matteo lie— that works perfectly, I'll come up with a lie for him to use. When she finds out in the future, that dick sucks for him. Though for now, he'll be fine.

This won't work out

Shut up, I'll make it work.

The only reason why it's taken me this long is that I had to do all my other priorities and was too focused on finding that girl from the club.

I was so close to finding her three weeks ago but she got away in time and I lost a lot of men that night.

Someone barges into my office and I look up to see Adriana. "What's your plan?" She asks. Just fucking great. "I don't know" I mumble.

"You don't know?" She yells shocked. "You're supposed to know-"

"I did before the plan got fucked up. I have to make a new one" I roll my eyes, annoyed.

"Well, what are you doing then? It's been a month" She walks over and sits down. "Make your plan, the meeting is today"

"You think I don't know that?" I question. She always tries to tell me what to do and never expects me to already know. "What do you think I was doing before you walked in? Having fun?"

She grunts something under her breath, gets up, then leaves. Slamming my door. Seconds later my mom stomps in. "Angelo Ciro De Santis!" She scolds. "How many times do I have to tell you to shut your damn door quietly, child?"

I just sit back because I know fighting won't get me anywhere unless I want something thrown at me. "People are trying to chill out and relax, while you're over here slamming doors and shit!"

I deeply sigh, about to talk but she beats me to it, walking over to my desk. "If I hear one more door" she warns.

I nod and she turns to leave, kindly muttering over her shoulder in a sweet voice. "Great cooperation, lunch is in an hour"